Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i've been checking out Maxar Technologies for a while now and they got a nice looking chart.. lil pullback to the 20 day and could be started again on the uptrend here soon.

i see more potential, i know Maxar has run quite a bit but they have some nice contracts and i'd be shocked if they aren't part of the ARKX etf

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
it's good to have this back and forth discussion, i just don't see these 'risks' that dudes are talkin about with SPACs right now. i have a gameplan and i stick to it.

i'm trying to help people out.. i'm certainly not trying to claim to be smarter than anyone else but i have followed SPACs damn near religiously since they started really blowing up around April/May of last year and i'm pleased with the results.

Jeremy is a very smart guy he's turned himself into a multi millionaire, i agree with a lot of what he says but on the SPAC issue i'm just not concerned at this point :manny:

people need to realize SPAC is the easiest money in the market when planned right.

get in below $12 and get out at $15-$18 range. take the profit and get out. go find another SPAC below $12. and rince and repeat. but the hardest part is not being greedy.

i can't think of easier path for a good gain. i'm not sure why i'm not doing this tho. :heh:

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
people need to realize SPAC is the easiest money in the market when planned right.

get in below $12 and get out at $15-$18 range. take the profit and get out. go find another SPAC below $12. and rince and repeat. but the hardest part is not being greedy.

i can't think of easier path for a good gain. i'm not sure why i'm not doing this tho. :heh:
BREZ
you’ll thank me later

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Exactly. Very hard. I almost need to apply a mathematically robotic limit to get out at 20-30%. These warrants jump up and down in a couple weeks like that. I'm disappointed in reaction to FRX (Beachbody) and FCAC ( ShareCare). Guess it needs to be EV, Battery, or Fintech to pop 100%. Still not sure how AppHarvest is up like 300% another @chineebai call :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That vid is no different than what Boomer Cramer called out - Spacs are great in a bull market, but we’re getting to a saturation point and if there’s a downturn, they definitely don’t do as well so be cautious, the end.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Exactly. Very hard. I almost need to apply a mathematically robotic limit to get out at 20-30%. These warrants jump up and down in a couple weeks like that. I'm disappointed in reaction to FRX (Beachbody) and FCAC ( ShareCare). Guess it needs to be EV, Battery, or Fintech to pop 100%. Still not sure how AppHarvest is up like 300% another @chineebai call :francis:
App harvest plays into the green/sustainability wave. I wanted in on that one but found it too late. Still may get it as a believe AgTech is going to be a high growth market

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That vid is no different than what Boomer Cramer called out - Spacs are great in a bull market, but we’re getting to a saturation point and if there’s a downturn, they definitely don’t do as well so be cautious, the end.

I may start trimming my @bnew warrants etf I got going. Only do a few vs like 15 lololol. Although I believed in FRX due to the team... maybe it will turn around :to:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You just do warrants cuz they’re cheaper? You sell when the hype train is going or do you sell them after the merger?
I do them for more % gain. But they don't have the backstop like commons at $10 . so little more risk.

The plan was to get in pre announcement around $2 per warrant or less. Once the announce, if the commons jump 20-30%, the warrants should go 80-100%. Example at $15 commons should have warrants around $3.50 ($15.00 minus $11.50). Could be more or less depending on market/supply/demand

I was going to take half my position out at 100% and let the rest ride for free / up to merger. Unless I really like the company.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That plan hasn't worked for FRX or FCAC - they stayed around my initial cost basis after announcement. But MCMJ, GNRS, IPOF are up 60+% without an announcement.. :yeshrug:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Another way to see (yes I'm cherry picking a homerun). Look at CCIV say you got warrants around $2 early as late as early January, it is up to $18 now. Vs commons going $10 to $40.

IMO in think UNITS day one are even better, get commons and warrants. It just ties up capital until you are allowed to split to commons and warrants.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More to go on apph, just my opinion.