Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen enough. This gonna the squeeze of squeezes, may even crash the market. Whales have started buying in. Sentiment is high in spite of censorship. An unbelievable amount of people held the line. I feel sure.

Lots of possible catalyst events on the horizon. SEC congressional hearing on the 18th, feb 24th finra, gamestop earings report. Or simply another buying stampede.

GME closed higher the last 4 days of the trading week and the media is fukking terrified to admit it. It out performed the market friday with a 2$ increase on a very small amount of volume. Blue chip stocks dipped during AMC/GME surges suggesting a need for liquidity by HF. Jim Cramer sheepishly talking about market crashes as late as friday...

When this shyt fell from 300 I had 1 share. I've watched this situation closely and the manipulation/disinformation campaigns has only increased since in that past weeks of falling price. Every so often the things I observed would compell me enough to buy a share or two.

I got 40 currently, and going all in. My gut is saying this is it.
Ive still held on as well trying to break even, Friday’s positive surge was unusual for sure. I’ve always wondered if there was a final date for the hf but nobody seems to know. Those dates you listed are definitely something to closely watch

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was almost going to go in on Friday with some call options but decided against it since it was a long weekend. But the price action is interesting.
Yep we got AH whales pushing up the price at the last second making sure they cant cover. :russ:

Day to day price action is hard to predict. I feel like we touched the bottom already though. Next week is just gonna renew buying interest from holders and folders imo
Ive still held on as well trying to break even, Friday’s positive surge was unusual for sure. I’ve always wondered if there was a final date for the hf but nobody seems to know. Those dates you listed are definitely something to closely watch
Its a battle of wills at this point. Based on short volume #s they doubled down. A strong enough bull run can push them past the breaking point.

We just need the fuse lit

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Wall Street’s New Favorite Deal Trend Has Issues

"Companies are racing to go public via SPAC because the sponsor, unlike an I.P.O., can guarantee them a precise amount of money.

Just as important, some of those companies could never bear the scrutiny that comes with an I.P.O.

When a company goes public through the traditional I.P.O. process, it must show potential investors its prior financial records. It is not allowed to make projections about its earnings, because regulators have long worried that companies could mislead investors with unrealistic forecasts.

In a SPAC transaction, which is a merger instead of a listing, companies can publish their financial projections, many of which will prove to be inflated. Since many companies merging with SPACs have no earnings, this has become a useful feature.

“As a guy who was doing deals in the market in 1999, it feels exactly like it did then,” said Terence Kawaja, the founder and chief executive of Luma Partners, a boutique bank. Mr. Kawaja worked as a banker on the most prominent deal of the dot-com boom: Time Warner’s sale to AOL.

“I worry about the public investors,” he said. “They’re going, ‘I bought this SPAC, and it went up.’ Everyone’s a genius in a rising market.”

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how bout pumping Tesla Elon :comeon: enough of the shyt coin trolling

facts what is TSLA doing or space x. I recall an article that said something about if TSLA combines with space X along with the solar panels and btc stuff it would sky rocket even more but they world probably be facing potential monopoly rules.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is my fear with being late to the SPAC party...with the recent success that folks have had...the hit pieces will be out in full...next thing you know robinhood and the like are limiting how many shares of hot SPACs you can buy/sell for your “own good”...they low key did it with IPOE and I believe CCIV the 2nd day after first limiting buys on GME/AMC...that’s what forced me to transfer smh

Wall Street’s New Favorite Deal Trend Has Issues

"Companies are racing to go public via SPAC because the sponsor, unlike an I.P.O., can guarantee them a precise amount of money.

Just as important, some of those companies could never bear the scrutiny that comes with an I.P.O.

When a company goes public through the traditional I.P.O. process, it must show potential investors its prior financial records. It is not allowed to make projections about its earnings, because regulators have long worried that companies could mislead investors with unrealistic forecasts.

In a SPAC transaction, which is a merger instead of a listing, companies can publish their financial projections, many of which will prove to be inflated. Since many companies merging with SPACs have no earnings, this has become a useful feature.

“As a guy who was doing deals in the market in 1999, it feels exactly like it did then,” said Terence Kawaja, the founder and chief executive of Luma Partners, a boutique bank. Mr. Kawaja worked as a banker on the most prominent deal of the dot-com boom: Time Warner’s sale to AOL.

“I worry about the public investors,” he said. “They’re going, ‘I bought this SPAC, and it went up.’ Everyone’s a genius in a rising market.”

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tenor.gif

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
this is my fear with being late to the SPAC party...with the recent success that folks have had...the hit pieces will be out in full...next thing you know robinhood and the like are limiting how many shares of hot SPACs you can buy/sell for your “own good”...they low key did it with IPOE and I believe CCIV the 2nd day after first limiting buys on GME/AMC...that’s what forced me to transfer smh

Nah this is a bit too conspiratorial, the criticisms of SPAC's in the article are valid. To call it a hit piece is hyperbolic.