Daps
Ticker:
KMPH

Risk:
Extremely Risky 5/5

Catalyst:
March 2nd PDUFA

The reason why I am swinging this:
I expect it to continue to run up until March 2nd.
They paid off all their debt to deerfield years early recently with a penalty, low cash burn rate means no more dilution, CEO made the last big ADHD drug, 13Gs from funds are flying in left and right.

A small chance at a buyout from GPC

Vyvanese adhd drug company was bought out for billions, KMPH market cap less than 200 million.

If you want to make the trade less risky, sell on Monday. You are playing chicken with a Mack Truck here, be ready to win big or see a -10% - 50% in your account March 2nd.

———————————————-

Ticker:
BREZ

Risk:
1/5 No Brainer

Catalyst:
Definitive Agreement

The reason why I am swing trading this:
CEO and executives are all texas oil cacs with 30+ years of experience and impeccable accomplishments. Cherry on top is only one of those cacs isn’t, yet he’s a Hunt, aka his wealthy and connected family makes your ketchup.

The price is sub $10.50 and its a super low float, this is an easy 20% gain minimum if you are willing to wait months and months.

Energy Play + Biden = $$$$$$

——————————————

Ticker:
SPRWF

Risk:
3/5 U.S. Weed legislation could fail

Catalyst:
Earnings in 3 months

The reason why I am swing trading this:
CEO Bena is a badass cac with decades of experience. Took one company in ‘05 from a low level of revenue, to 300 million in revenue.

Recent earnings as of last week show she has already turned the ship around. SPRWF owns 3% of canadian weed market yet its market cap doesnt reflect that.

Possible that big twitter groups will find find it and buy. If so it will make a SNDL move.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do them for more % gain. But they don't have the backstop like commons at $10 . so little more risk.

The plan was to get in pre announcement around $2 per warrant or less. Once the announce, if the commons jump 20-30%, the warrants should go 80-100%. Example at $15 commons should have warrants around $3.50 ($15.00 minus $11.50). Could be more or less depending on market/supply/demand

I was going to take half my position out at 100% and let the rest ride for free / up to merger. Unless I really like the company.

Another way to see (yes I'm cherry picking a homerun). Look at CCIV say you got warrants around $2 early as late as early January, it is up to $18 now. Vs commons going $10 to $40.

IMO in think UNITS day one are even better, get commons and warrants. It just ties up capital until you are allowed to split to commons and warrants.

rep for the crash course

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
has anybody invested in BLOK ETF? Its biggest holdings are companies heavily invested invested in the cryptocurrency space and often mentioned MARA & RIOT

Seems to be a better fintech play than ARKF which has similar holdings of square/paypal/silvergate but with a lower expense ratio and heavier holding in MSTR/MARA/RIOT/SQ

Symbol

Weight

MSTRMicroStrategy Inc Class A

6.68%

MARAMarathon Patent Group Inc

4.87%

SI
retailLoader_lg.gif
Silvergate Capital Corp Class A
4.57%

SQ
retailLoader_lg.gif
Square Inc A
3.91%

PYPL
retailLoader_lg.gif
PayPal Holdings Inc
3.67%

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has anybody invested in BLOK ETF? Its biggest holdings are companies heavily invested invested in the cryptocurrency space and often mentioned MARA & RIOT

Seems to be a better fintech play than ARKF which has similar holdings of square/paypal/silvergate but with a lower expense ratio and heavier holding in MSTR/MARA/RIOT/SQ

Symbol

Weight

MSTRMicroStrategy Inc Class A

6.68%

MARAMarathon Patent Group Inc

4.87%

SI
retailLoader_lg.gif
Silvergate Capital Corp Class A
4.57%

SQ
retailLoader_lg.gif
Square Inc A
3.91%

PYPL
retailLoader_lg.gif
PayPal Holdings Inc
3.67%

I invested in blok. Had it for around a year. It performed well for me. Sold it for the amc play. Wish I didn't. But that's spilt milk.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
looking at the chart, BLOK is performing well since June but it's all due to the crypto explosion. They went hand in hand. Prior to that the ETF was doing nothing but trading sideways..

i think it's a good buy for sure with crypto exposure but ARKF was steadily climbing before Covid, didn't dip that much during the March crash and while it's not as hot as some of the other ARK funds it's still a very safe and consistent gainer.

I look at my ARK funds as savings accounts. The returns are amazing but it's just the best place to park cash that you aren't using across your brokerage accounts.

You can always come back to them and skim off the top to go buy something else..

ARK funds and SPACs near ten are high growth savings accounts.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why breh?
I've seen enough. This gonna the squeeze of squeezes, may even crash the market. Whales have started buying in. Sentiment is high in spite of censorship. An unbelievable amount of people held the line. I feel sure.

Lots of possible catalyst events on the horizon. SEC congressional hearing on the 18th, feb 24th finra, gamestop earings report. Or simply another buying stampede.

GME closed higher the last 4 days of the trading week and the media is fukking terrified to admit it. It out performed the market friday with a 2$ increase on a very small amount of volume. Blue chip stocks dipped during AMC/GME surges suggesting a need for liquidity by HF. Jim Cramer sheepishly talking about market crashes as late as friday...

When this shyt fell from 300 I had 1 share. I've watched this situation closely and the manipulation/disinformation campaigns has only increased since in that past weeks of falling price. Every so often the things I observed would compell me enough to buy a share or two.

I got 40 currently, and going all in. My gut is saying this is it.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen enough. This gonna the squeeze of squeezes, may even crash the market. Whales have started buying in. Sentiment is high in spite of censorship. An unbelievable amount of people held the line. I feel sure.

Lots of possible catalyst events on the horizon. SEC congressional hearing on the 18th, feb 24th finra, gamestop earings report. Or simply another buying stampede.

GME closed higher the last 4 days of the trading week and the media is fukking terrified to admit it. It out performed the market friday with a 2$ increase on a very small amount of volume. Blue chip stocks dipped during AMC/GME surges suggesting a need for liquidity by HF. Jim Cramer sheepishly talking about market crashes as late as friday...

When this shyt fell from 300 I had 1 share. I've watched this situation closely and the manipulation/disinformation campaigns has only increased since in that past weeks of falling price. Every so often the things I observed would compell me enough to buy a share or two.

I got 40 currently, and going all in. My gut is saying this is it.
I was almost going to go in on Friday with some call options but decided against it since it was a long weekend. But the price action is interesting.