Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Warned my friends about this literally 24 Hours ago

Told them MSOS instead....hoped they listened

These are nikkas I told about Apple and Netflix 10 years ago but ignored and are now trying to become millionaires off reddit stonks

They gon learn :wow:

bruh these folks out here swearing by these shytty Canadian cannabis companies, lol. Like bruh, Cannabis has be legalized in Canada for a year and these companies are still shytty and in debt. They think once weed is legalized in the US these companies just gonna be able to walk in and set up shop :gucci:

they literally think shyt like ACB and SNDL have a future. Just wait until ACB report earnings today :mjgrin:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh these folks out here swearing by these shytty Canadian cannabis companies, lol. Like bruh, Cannabis has be legalized in Canada for a year and these companies are still shytty and in debt. They think once weed is legalized in the US these companies just gonna be able to walk in and set up shop :gucci:

they literally think shyt like ACB and SNDL have a future. Just wait until ACB report earnings today :mjgrin:

I keep thinking Altria and Phillip Morris and companies like that will likely get into cannibus when it is closer to being legalized and I could be tripping but they could instantly buy into it...

Daps
Warned my friends about this literally 24 Hours ago

Told them MSOS instead....hoped they listened

These are nikkas I told about Apple and Netflix 10 years ago but ignored and are now trying to become millionaires off reddit stonks

They gon learn :wow:

I took my profits. I'm slowly learning when to get out. I could have timed it better, but still did nicely.

Now I'm going to reinvest a bit in a couple of these weed corps at the drop, but I'm also looking at TSM like :patrice:

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
started a position in BIDU, huge runup this week. multiple price targets raised. looks like a solid long-term hold