dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what was your entry price? :dwillhuh:
.0036, bought while i was asking yall questions

You should be up no?
yep...also think i found your stocktwits as i was trying to get sentiment on this one. share count gave it away...it has all your plays you been mentioning lol

edit: looking at this delayed ass quote on yahoo app, had me thinking it only closed at .004...:whoo:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
.0036, bought while i was asking yall questions

yep...also think i found your stocktwits as i was trying to get sentiment on this one. share count gave it away...it has all your plays you been mentioning lol

edit: looking at this delayed ass quote on yahoo app, had me thinking it only closed at .004...:whoo:
Id like my private life to stay that way:troll:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
couldn't eat SNDL profit cuz can't do shyt premarket with fidelity. :francis:

should've got some from webull. :wow:

still up 50%, but could've been the quickest 200% i've ever had. i'll keep it for few weeks and see how it goes. :francis:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Do you have to have a specific type of account in order to purchase OTC stocks like ECEZ? I have tried Robinhood and Vanguard, and not able to buy through either

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you have to have a specific type of account in order to purchase OTC stocks like ECEZ? I have tried Robinhood and Vanguard, and not able to buy through either

you need a fidelity or tda someone like that and even fidelity acts funny with some of them and won’t allow you to purchase