Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn't post much today but I believe the weed plays are oversold, it's due for a boucne. I got in on acb calls before close.

I'll mention this name again, cmlfu, long term play like 3 years but I see this going to 100, just my opinion.

What you looking at for next week. I don't typically make too many plays headed into the weekend.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fidelity didn’t let me buy ecez

me neither....this isnt the first time they have pulled something like that...now I get that they don't want you to do it after market but I even tried during market hours and it was acting like it didn't recognize the tickr....And than for the first time ever it told me I had to sign up to allow myself to purchase penny stocks like I haven't before.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
me neither....this isnt the first time they have pulled something like that...now I get that they don't want you to do it after market but I even tried during market hours and it was acting like it didn't recognize the tickr....And than for the first time ever it told me I had to sign up to allow myself to purchase penny stocks like I haven't before.
A previous poster said those companies haven’t been cleared yet so I guess we have to be patient