Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Because women inherently are trash at approaching. I would have chicks match with me and still have to carry the direction of the convo like any other dating app :unimpressed:

These shyts high key trash now anyway. I used to eat heavenly off hinge but corona must have boofed my algorithm or something lol
Don't meet women off apps, meet them in person. Try to find first or 2nd Gen immigrants

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
IMHO, the same catalyst that is creating the current market: The Fed.

What specific action the Fed will take that will bring the crash down remains to be seen. I'd imagine it'd be when it starts tapering off some of its asset purchases or when it starts to hike rates, although non of these are on the cards at the moment.

If I knew I'd be selling that advice for a hefty sum. Can't really time these things because to be honest, the US has just been "kicking the can" down the road as it concerns the US economy.
I assume that you're buying a lot of Gold stocks if you're arguing that there is a high likelihood of the stock market crash.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
CNBC was so concerned about how Reddit will fukk up the market perception, but they’re all too willing to let a former Sr. Advisor to Bumble come on air and compare Bumble to the Tesla of dating apps :mjlol:

Yes she just actually fukking said that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Dahelllllll

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
CNBC was so concerned about how Reddit will fukk up the market perception, but they’re all too willing to let a former Sr. Advisor to Bumble come on air and compare Bumble to the Tesla of dating apps :mjlol:

Yes she just actually fukking said that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Tesla????
source.gif

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Dahelllllll

I’m trying to not let my Bumble bias overtake me here, but I literally Lol’d.

Anchor asked her why bumble is diff than other dating apps when dating apps is a crowded space. Her reply near verbatim was “well it’s like Tesla I think. No Tesla didn’t invent the car and no they didn’t invent EV, but the way they captured the vision and managed the business and blah blah blah.

I mostly do passive investing I don’t get into options and calls much, but I think I’d bet my dog that this is trading under $50 a year from now.

EDIT: But they also have Pitbull on right now talking about his investment in NASCAR, so maybe I just expect too much out of CNBC