Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
CNBC was so concerned about how Reddit will fukk up the market perception, but they’re all too willing to let a former Sr. Advisor to Bumble come on air and compare Bumble to the Tesla of dating apps :mjlol:

Yes she just actually fukking said that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:mjlol: what the fukk is so revolutionary about it
you match with a girl she says hey and if you don't answer it disappears

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats worse is that that the news is sourcing these rumors from reddit. The same subreddit that had a takeover of fake accounts. This is a meta level pump and dump.

This is from january

3 Marijuana Stocks That Could Fall 47% (or More), According to Wall Street | The Motley Fool

Now the news agrees with reddit that weed stocks is a good look, while simultaneously shytting on them for AMC and GME in other coverage?:patrice:

This is a meta level pump and dump. Look at the chart. Before this big rise the only bump this company was a news one they subsequently fukked off

Apparently this company is managed pretty terribly.
Sundial Growers Is Up 250% In A Month. Don’t Buy.

This is more market manipulation. fukk these hedge funders forreal. Im calling a put on this bullshyt
:sas2:

Nice profit. Looks like my next 2 gme shares will be on the house:sas1:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNBC was so concerned about how Reddit will fukk up the market perception, but they’re all too willing to let a former Sr. Advisor to Bumble come on air and compare Bumble to the Tesla of dating apps :mjlol:

Yes she just actually fukking said that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Im 100% sure this weed stocks pump coinciding with the reddit takeover is the media trying destroy any confidence an average person would have in reddit calls and of course to finally stop holding GME and AMC. They forcefully took over WSB, pumped and dumped shytty weed companies and will blame reddit for bad calls

This shyt is so disgusting. Oh well, betting against the disinformation made me some money off weed stock puts

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I talked to a rep about Phil and other otc, fidelity said the reasons those are not able to be trade is because they’re delinquent on their sSEC to show their numbers, once they post the. You can trade. I know Phil ceo talking about being in the process of filing to show the revenue
Where can I find out when this issue is resolved?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
TLRY & APHA back to reality :huhldup:
Warned my friends about this literally 24 Hours ago

Told them MSOS instead....hoped they listened

These are nikkas I told about Apple and Netflix 10 years ago but ignored and are now trying to become millionaires off reddit stonks

They gon learn :wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warned my friends about this literally 24 Hours ago

Told them MSOS instead....hoped they listened

These are nikkas I told about Apple and Netflix 10 years ago but ignored and are now trying to become millionaires off reddit stonks

They gon learn :wow:
Buying apha when it goes down is still a good idea with the eventual merger

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All i know is i need some REAL tips on this one. I accept paypal and cashapp. If any of you threw anything in opti a few months ago you'd be 8X right now.

And the funny thing is, were expected to hit 1.22-2.20. Very soon. This stock will be talked about for ages. I hope yall bought some.
Gonna do some DD but you’re pretty well respected around here. Your stamp carries some weight

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to the couple of people who suggested ACEV and THBR (among others) when I was looking for semiconductor plays last month :salute:
Couldn't decide so I got into both ACEV and THBR. Got into ACEV @ $11.21 which was already low for a SPAC but it kept going down after I bought:damn:
Kept averaging down and literally made my last purchase this morning ($10.85) to bring my average down to $11.02, which was still in the red before they shot up around 1pm