Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd (ASX) seems to be a solid value stock.

ASE is currently the world's top chip assembler. And they expect chip revenue this year to grow two times faster as the global semiconductor industry’s 5G-related applications drive chip demand. Its chip revenue last year expanded 10 percent to US$9.52 billion from a year earlier. Global semiconductor industry sales, excluding the memory chip segment, is expected to grow by 5 to 10 percent this year.

ASE is part of a small set of Taiwanese semiconductor companies that have become dominant in chip manufacturing. Taiwan represents potentially the most critical single point of failure in the entire semiconductor value chain, thus providing the companies and the nation substantial leverage. Their importance recently became clear as the auto industry suffered shortfalls in chips used for everything from parking sensors to reducing emissions. With carmakers including Germany’s Volkswagen AG, Ford Motor Co. of the U.S. and Japan’s Toyota Motor Corp. forced to halt production and idle plant.

But ASE's ability to expand production does have some constraints. As assembly line production is currently at maximum capacity and parts necessary to expand production may take up to 6 months to be delivered. Even with those limitations being present ASE can rely on the fact that 90% of their clients have 2-year contracts, thus allowing them to focus on expanding production efficiently while not being anxious about losing their current set of clients.

Further, at under $9 a share, the stock is substantially cheaper than some of the other notable semiconductor stocks.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
ehh, my experience is more dudes seem to think that us opening the convo means keep it going. like i'm only gonna send so many replies to a dude who just answers a question and doesn't ask anything back so many times.

where you from - detroit
where was that pic taken, looks like xyz, i visited two years ago - yea, it was xyz
said you enjoy drawing, what are you other interests - music

aight...:camby:

hinge is much better

:mjgrin: yall idea of opening is saying Hi, Hey, or a one liner keep it trill beloved:mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Which one is the best in your opinion? Dependability and user interface?
I don't think there is a best. If I was forced to pick one I'd go Fidelity but I like all of them. My number 2 would be M1 for the pie format. I've been putting at least $100 into M1 every week. 10 stocks and 10% weighting so $10 per stock. It is great for dollar cost averaging. Robinhood is great for the UI and options purchases. SoFi also has a great UI and it's integrated with my primary checking account.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
um nah, i try to open with something on their profile...

but let's not act like men aint full of "hey love" "hi beautiful :wub:" "you're gorgeous" :camby:

Hey love is a tried and true classic. Add the black heart emoji after for maximum effect :wow:

Im bulking now but after this cut Im back on dummy this summer.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah its not like that.

People come here and drop stock tips all day, due diligence advice, fukking books they read and where to get them etc. Etc.

Then some of the homies come in here and talk about how well they're doing, how good their DD is etc. Etc. And its off putting.

I'd say nearly everyone has made a positive contribution to the thread, and there's no reason to brag--unless it's on the humble. Just my .02 though.