Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m so frustrated, fidelity won’t let me buy rton and scna

:stopitslime:
When I talked to a rep about Phil and other otc, fidelity said the reasons those are not able to be trade is because they’re delinquent on their sSEC to show their numbers, once they post the. You can trade. I know Phil ceo talking about being in the process of filing to show the revenue

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I dunno what it says about us that we hate the app that gives the woman all the control but I agree with you :pachaha:

Because women inherently are trash at approaching. I would have chicks match with me and still have to carry the direction of the convo like any other dating app :unimpressed:

These shyts high key trash now anyway. I used to eat heavenly off hinge but corona must have boofed my algorithm or something lol

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
how do yall track your micropennies, all my platforms round up, i gotta log into the actual web site to get accurate #'s

also, when do you think this one might takeoff - i got gambling money and am ready to go :steviej:

e-trade has a program called "power e-trade" that I use. But they keep the exact price everywhere on their website and their apps.

It's the first big day of major gains so momentum could take it into tomorrow.....Or over the weekend people recognize it and next week it could go higher. Nothing is guaranteed though.
Any type of news can effect stocks.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Because women inherently are trash at approaching. I would have chicks match with me and still have to carry the direction of the convo like any other dating app :unimpressed:

These shyts high key trash now anyway. I used to eat heavenly off hinge but corona must have boofed my algorithm or something lol
ehh, my experience is more dudes seem to think that us opening the convo means keep it going. like i'm only gonna send so many replies to a dude who just answers a question and doesn't ask anything back so many times.

where you from - detroit
where was that pic taken, looks like xyz, i visited two years ago - yea, it was xyz
said you enjoy drawing, what are you other interests - music

aight...:camby:

hinge is much better

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
e-trade has a program called "power e-trade" that I use. But they keep the exact price everywhere on their website and their apps.

It's the first big day of major gains so momentum could take it into tomorrow.....Or over the weekend people recognize it and next week it could go higher. Nothing is guaranteed though.
Etrade really is the best platform

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

hmm, might have to open etrade for pennies