Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You’re not the only one that feels this way about the market. Fed’s money printing and low interest rates means no point of excess leaving cash in the bank. Asset prices across the board have been swelling.

Take what profits you can but still have a hand in the market. But tbh, when this market crashes, it’s gonna be a bang. But that’s a different story for later.
I mean if the market crashes, you get to invest in all your companies at an extremely deep discount.

Imagine if you got a reset to March 19th 2020 and you had 10k on the sidelines, after actually experiencing it happen last year? You'd make out like a bandit (like many of us are).

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
yep it's clear as day at this point people who are putting money into stocks and crypto are using government money and when that shyt stops things are going to get ugly. I've only been investing in the stock market since last year january when everyone thought ww3 was going to pop off :mjlol: but i've been in the crypto game since ico's days back in 2017 and back then you had literally scam project doing 10x-40x during that bull run and during that time everyone and their mom where crypto experts but when the crash came in january 99% of those shyt projects crashed and failed and so many people lost their life savings. This stock market bull run feels liks 2017 crypto bull run every single stock good or bad is running. I have a feeling once the crash comes around it's going to be bigger than the one in march 2020 and a lot of first time retails investors are going to loose their money. Once this Biden stimulus is out im gonna be trimming my positions
MOST of the people investing in the stock market rn aren't doing it with funds from the government. That may have been the catalyst to get them in the game though. Why do you think they'll leave? RobinHood fukked 100's of thousands of people over on a Wednesday and the next day they had their highest download day ever. I expect a correction, not a crash.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
SNDL :wow:

copped 650 shares yesterday at 5:55 at 1.69, sold 325 at 2.34.. remaining 325 at 108% :takedat:.
Riding it until the rug is pulled and then I’ll cop another Tesla share or 2. If Tesla can stay sideways or keep dipping a couple more days then :blessed::blessed:
Charts say Tesla about to go on a TSLA style run, so........be diligent

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
Charts say Tesla about to go on a TSLA style run, so........be diligent

Im cool with it.. i bought a share today at 810 should of waited more toward end of day but :yeshrug:.. sitting on 7 at 715 avg. went up from 700

I’m OCD with my share count.. my shyts gotta end in 5’s or 0’s lol so I’m tryna get this shyt to 10 as fast as possible so i can leave it alone for a while

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
understand that these weed stocks are running on rumors. no one knows when weed will be specifically approved. what if it's in November 2021? don't get caught holding the bag.
Whats worse is that that the news is sourcing these rumors from reddit. The same subreddit that had a takeover of fake accounts. This is a meta level pump and dump.

This is from january

3 Marijuana Stocks That Could Fall 47% (or More), According to Wall Street | The Motley Fool

Now the news agrees with reddit that weed stocks is a good look, while simultaneously shytting on them for AMC and GME in other coverage?:patrice:

This is a meta level pump and dump. Look at the chart. Before this big rise the only bump this company was a news one they subsequently fukked off

Apparently this company is managed pretty terribly.
Sundial Growers Is Up 250% In A Month. Don’t Buy.

This is more market manipulation. fukk these hedge funders forreal. Im calling a put on this bullshyt

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep it's clear as day at this point people who are putting money into stocks and crypto are using government money and when that shyt stops things are going to get ugly. I've only been investing in the stock market since last year january when everyone thought ww3 was going to pop off :mjlol: but i've been in the crypto game since ico's days back in 2017 and back then you had literally scam project doing 10x-40x during that bull run and during that time everyone and their mom where crypto experts but when the crash came in january 99% of those shyt projects crashed and failed and so many people lost their life savings. This stock market bull run feels liks 2017 crypto bull run every single stock good or bad is running. I have a feeling once the crash comes around it's going to be bigger than the one in march 2020 and a lot of first time retails investors are going to loose their money. Once this Biden stimulus is out im gonna be trimming my positions

:mjlit:
Sounds like Good Companies On A Discount !
:mjlit:

Won't even front, my savings rate was already high prior to the market crash.
So when it went down, :wow: I was :eat: and when we hit the recovery :whew: :blessed:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
IMHO, the same catalyst that is creating the current market: The Fed.

What specific action the Fed will take that will bring the crash down remains to be seen. I'd imagine it'd be when it starts tapering off some of its asset purchases or when it starts to hike rates, although non of these are on the cards at the moment.

If I knew I'd be selling that advice for a hefty sum. Can't really time these things because to be honest, the US has just been "kicking the can" down the road as it concerns the US economy.

you should have been in the podcast today

the debt came up :shaq:

Daps
put in orders on hcmc and tpac

holding other pennies

but my hands are being tested with these gains. im bordering on being greedy..but as long as everyone else is greedy too i should be alright

what you expecting hcmc and tpac to do?

and what's your thoughts on nakd, lkco and atos?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
what you expecting hcmc and tpac to do?

and what's your thoughts on nakd, lkco and atos?

mostly just wild micro penny plays because they seemingly all pop. i already had some hcmc but am increasing my position. i do like tpac because its an aerospace play and i have no exposure to that

ive never been in nakd or lkco and recently dumped atos

Daps
mostly just wild micro penny plays because they seemingly all pop. i already had some hcmc but am increasing my position. i do like tpac because its an aerospace play and i have no exposure to that

ive never been in nakd or lkco and recently dumped atos

I'm new to all this so I hope you don't mind the questions. But did you dump atos cause you foresee a dip coming?