Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Buying some p
Nah when I saw that dip coming I got rid of the ones I didn't want to wait on. Everything but one was green.

LTNC looks like it will set me up nice.

Did anybody jump on IMTL? Looks like it will be a winner tomorrow morning........

You think it still has legs? Ran way up today

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I m watching CNBC and they’re blaming Reddit traders for the cannabis stock prices :skip:
Get the heck out of here with that
I'm in the cannabis industry and will tell you point blank that these cannabis stocks are wildly overvalued right now.

I've already be burned by cannabis stocks a few years back. I advise those that have made money to be sure they've secured their initial investment at least.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You think it still has legs? Ran way up today

It's probably going to gap up. This really was the first day for a big gain. I feel like it could get another good push in the morning and we'll see what happens. You would have to be ready for a hard sell off in the first 1 1/2 hours....(I don't guarantee anything because this is still the stock market so any little news could affect it)....

Right now the market is feeling decent, so it's not unusual for a stock to get a good 2nd day.

but I posted about it back when it was around the $.0065 area. I would be in it, but I made the mistake of trying out PTTN instead of waiting for another opportunity today. Waiting for my cash to settle.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm in the cannabis industry and will tell you point blank that these cannabis stocks are wildly overvalued right now.

I've already be burned by cannabis stocks a few years back. I advise those that have made money to be sure they've secured their initial investment at least.

That's why I stick mostly to MSOS i don't really need to think about it much

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is the name of the game to find stocks before they get pumped up on social media :jbhmm:
I like to compare the stock game to the music game. You see a semi hot artist that actually has talent , you invest long term time when the music is really good. Even when they make a couple duds. Now penny stocks are like a that one hit wonder thats slaps in the club. Catch it at the club, and it do what it do. Get your little fun and bounce. Everybody will hop on it , make tik tok videos and bounce .

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I like to compare the stock game to the music game. You see a semi hot artist that actually has talent , you invest long term time when the music is really good. Even when they make a couple duds. Now penny stocks are like a that one hit wonder thats slaps in the club. Catch it at the club, and it do what it do. Get your little fun and bounce. Everybody will hop on it , make tik tok videos and bounce .

This is why I opened up another brokerage account last week. Gonna use my main for long term holds and my new account for pumps.:blessed:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant lie i'm not feeling this market at all feels like things will crash any minute, when is the new stimulus supposed to come? a part of me wants to cash out the current profits i can take but it just feels so dumb to have money sitting in bank account collecting dust

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
It's probably going to gap up. This really was the first day for a big gain. I feel like it could get another good push in the morning and we'll see what happens. You would have to be ready for a hard sell off in the first 1 1/2 hours....(I don't guarantee anything because this is still the stock market so any little news could affect it)....

Right now the market is feeling decent, so it's not unusual for a stock to get a good 2nd day.

but I posted about it back when it was around the $.0065 area. I would be in it, but I made the mistake of trying out PTTN instead of waiting for another opportunity today. Waiting for my cash to settle.

Word. I put a decent piece of change in PYCT. this morning. Risky play, but was up today. Got out of a couple of other joints in profit as shyt was getting rocky. I should have some settled cash available tomorrow. I might give it a run. If you’re trying to catch a second day, do you normally jump right in at the bell and get ready to hit eject if necessary?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
i cant lie i'm not feeling this market at all feels like things will crash any minute, when is the new stimulus supposed to come? a part of me wants to cash out the current profits i can take but it just feels so dumb to have money sitting in bank account collecting dust

You’re not the only one that feels this way about the market. Fed’s money printing and low interest rates means no point of excess leaving cash in the bank. Asset prices across the board have been swelling.

Take what profits you can but still have a hand in the market. But tbh, when this market crashes, it’s gonna be a bang. But that’s a different story for later.