Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Yaw nikkas been saying there would be a crash for a year now. Get over it. Won't be a crash this year.

Deadass. If there's no crash this term, then we might as well accept MMT as legit economics and have the gov't go all in with it.

This is crazy.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
put in orders on hcmc and tpac

holding other pennies

but my hands are being tested with these gains. im bordering on being greedy..but as long as everyone else is greedy too i should be alright
Do u view hcmc as a long play hold?

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can’t take L’s if you don’t sell. And as long as you believe in the fundamentals of what you’re holding, selloffs are just clearance sales. The problem is everyone says this but, almost no one sticks to it. I been holding some cryptos for three years, buying every other month since 2017 and it is paying off majorly right now.
this is false wsb babble, only reason your shytcoins are running is because it's a bull run even fukking dogecoin which everyone knows is joke is getting pumped once this crypto bull run falls off so will every shyt coin been there done that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is false wsb babble, only reason your shytcoins are running is because it's a bull run even fukking dogecoin which everyone knows is joke is getting pumped once this crypto bull run falls off so will every shyt coin been there done that.

there are ppl holding shyt from 2018 still waiting on their shytcoins to “bounce back” from being down 99% smh...it’s a very stubborn mentality...not saying it’s applicable to him tho...depends on the projects folks pick...there are some coins that are legit that have in fact bounced back and are experiencing new ATHs...ADA for example

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are ppl holding shyt from 2018 still waiting on their shytcoins to “bounce back” from being down 99% smh...it’s a very stubborn mentality...not saying it’s applicable to him tho...depends on the projects folks pick...there are some coins that are legit that have in fact bounced back and are experiencing new ATHs...ADA for example
only coins i believe in long term is btc and eth everything else is pure garbage look at my post below which i made exactly 2 years ago and most of it still still relevant, once this next stimulous is out i might be trimming my initial investment at least in stocks and crypto :hubie:

the biggest issue in the crypto world is that there is too much :duck: 90% of people have 0 technical knowledge and most of these projects only sounds good on a white paper hence why all most all of them fail straight away not going to lie i feel into the hype for project due to hype but if you actually sit down and think most of them are trash.

The truth is crypto is filled with scammers and hustlers and youtubers who where lucky enough to jump on crypto before the bull market end of 2017 made money and now think the are technical and financial experts lol. I do think blockchain has a purpose but most of these crypto programmers dont have the knowledge/money/infrastructure to take it mainstream which is why i think the reasons blockchain goes mainstream will not be because of some random ico reviewed by some youtuber.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

preaching to the choir...there are over 8000 crypto projects listed on CMC...literally 99% of them have no real future...I’m not even too gung ho about ETH...just BTC but I’m not gonna go so far as to say there are no other good projects on the market outside of BTC/ETH even tho I’m cynical af when it comes to most alts