Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Word. I put a decent piece of change in PYCT. this morning. Risky play, but was up today. Got out of a couple of other joints in profit as shyt was getting rocky. I should have some settled cash available tomorrow. I might give it a run. If you’re trying to catch a second day, do you normally jump right in at the bell and get ready to hit eject if necessary?

You have a choice. Buy in first thing or wait for a hard sell off and buy in. No guarantee that it will dip as low as it starts the day, but it might. And you just wait to see how it's moving. It's probably going to gap up like I said and if it is a pretty large gap up then it might have a larger dip in the morning.

I personally probably would just buy in early, see what happens and be ready to pull the trigger when needed.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You’re not the only one that feels this way about the market. Fed’s money printing and low interest rates means no point of excess leaving cash in the bank. Asset prices across the board have been swelling.

Take what profits you can but still have a hand in the market. But tbh, when this market crashes, it’s gonna be a bang. But that’s a different story for later.

What is the catalyst in your opinion? P/E out of touch? Covid scaling out and people taking money put of stocks to go vacations? Covid getting worse?

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You’re not the only one that feels this way about the market. Fed’s money printing and low interest rates means no point of excess leaving cash in the bank. Asset prices across the board have been swelling.

Take what profits you can but still have a hand in the market. But tbh, when this market crashes, it’s gonna be a bang. But that’s a different story for later.
When will you say the markets will crash?

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yep it's clear as day at this point people who are putting money into stocks and crypto are using government money and when that shyt stops things are going to get ugly. I've only been investing in the stock market since last year january when everyone thought ww3 was going to pop off :mjlol: but i've been in the crypto game since ico's days back in 2017 and back then you had literally scam project doing 10x-40x during that bull run and during that time everyone and their mom where crypto experts but when the crash came in january 99% of those shyt projects crashed and failed and so many people lost their life savings. This stock market bull run feels liks 2017 crypto bull run every single stock good or bad is running. I have a feeling once the crash comes around it's going to be bigger than the one in march 2020 and a lot of first time retails investors are going to loose their money. Once this Biden stimulus is out im gonna be trimming my positions

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have X amount on the sidelines and i picked out my 5 funds going forward. im gonna dollar cost average X amount in every friday, which should get me to about june. after june i dont see anything crashing, with the reopening. and if we catch a nice crash between now and june, im ready for it

disclaimer, i dont know shyt. but thats my current outlook. as overvalued as this fukkin market obviously is, theres nowhere else to put your money and apparently the fed is going all in in saving rich people

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
understand that these weed stocks are running on rumors. no one knows when weed will be specifically approved. what if it's in November 2021? don't get caught holding the bag.
Didn't a representative say early this year would get the ball rolling? ... found the tweet

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
yep it's clear as day at this point people who are putting money into stocks and crypto are using government money and when that shyt stops things are going to get ugly. I've only been investing in the stock market since last year january when everyone thought ww3 was going to pop off :mjlol: but i've been in the crypto game since ico's days back in 2017 and back then you had literally scam project doing 10x-40x during that bull run and during that time everyone and their mom where crypto experts but when the crash came in january 99% of those shyt projects crashed and failed and so many people lost their life savings. This stock market bull run feels liks 2017 crypto bull run every single stock good or bad is running. I have a feeling once the crash comes around it's going to be bigger than the one in march 2020 and a lot of first time retails investors are going to loose their money. Once this Biden stimulus is out im gonna be trimming my positions

When that time comes I'm gonna eat:mjlit::shaq:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
SNDL :wow:

copped 650 shares yesterday at 5:55 at 1.69, sold 325 at 2.34.. remaining 325 at 108% :takedat:.
Riding it until the rug is pulled and then I’ll cop another Tesla share or 2. If Tesla can stay sideways or keep dipping a couple more days then :blessed::blessed:

Testla after hours numbers are this: +4.19 (0.52%), you'll see tomorrow morning picking up big.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Been suring up my longs every 2 weeks...when/if the crash comes (bitcoin/canadian weed stocks/tech in general seems overvalued) i got 20% just sitting on the sideline waiting for stocks on discount:myman:

***sidenote i jumped in after the crash in march so im apart of the retail investors that believe stocks only go up :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have X amount on the sidelines and i picked out my 5 funds going forward. im gonna dollar cost average X amount in every friday, which should get me to about june. after june i dont see anything crashing, with the reopening. and if we catch a nice crash between now and june, im ready for it

disclaimer, i dont know shyt. but thats my current outlook. as overvalued as this fukkin market obviously is, theres nowhere else to put your money and apparently the fed is going all in in saving rich people

are u serious? This will be a bad look for Biden

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
What is the catalyst in your opinion? P/E out of touch? Covid scaling out and people taking money put of stocks to go vacations? Covid getting worse?

IMHO, the same catalyst that is creating the current market: The Fed.

What specific action the Fed will take that will bring the crash down remains to be seen. I'd imagine it'd be when it starts tapering off some of its asset purchases or when it starts to hike rates, although non of these are on the cards at the moment.

If I knew I'd be selling that advice for a hefty sum. Can't really time these things because to be honest, the US has just been "kicking the can" down the road as it concerns the US economy.