Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GILT and GEVO have been putting in work for me gilt is up over $10 a share and Gevo is up $5 a share.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to reiterate how crazy things are right now. :pachaha:
I literally cannot keep up with all of the ideas put out there for potentially investing
and growing our wealth.
BTC, ETH, LiteCoin, Nano and several other crypto currencies or new blockchain opportunities.
Chamath's IPO's and all of the other SPAC's.
Tesla, Amazon, Apple, Alphabet, Microsoft, Facebook, and several other tech companies.
Media companies.
Paint companies.
Food Companies etc.
The possiblities are: :blessed: & :mindblown:
And it seems like EVERYTHING is jumping right now! :damn:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else kinda struggled with trying to convinced family, friends or significant others
that there are relatively "safe" ways to get into the market that don't necessarily involving
hedging bets on stocks ?

Trieds tellin' my ol' lady that she could save more from her weekly paychecks into the company
401k by going over her expenses and eliminating what's to expensive or cutting down on certain
habits.
When I told her she spent to much money on weed, she said I was "assassinating her character".

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else kinda struggled with trying to convinced family, friends or significant others
that there are relatively "safe" ways to get into the market that don't necessarily involving
hedging bets on stocks ?

Trieds tellin' my ol' lady that she could save more from her weekly paychecks into the company
401k by going over her expenses and eliminating what's to expensive or cutting down on certain
habits.
When I told her she spent to much money on weed, she said I was "assassinating her character".

One of my friend flips shoes. He refuses to get in cuz he thinks it's more profitable to flip shoes.

He is so wrong. Spent like 5k on a bot too. :mjlol:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i'm propped up entirely by LULU. It's at 75.67 now i got in at 64.41 i have a couple other stocks doing semi ok but i really screwed the pooch on KB homes. GOt in and it grew a bit then forgot to trade and well, it was bad. Then my "axis of evil" as i call it has been weighing me down. I should have gone more haliburton:(

I don't usually get on during the weekend and i've been in training a lot lately so there are times when i should trade (i.e. a certain mining company that's dropped like a fukin rock out a window).

Now 336 per share :wow:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I should've bought at $2.30.

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Oh well.

I'm buying some today.

91 dollars now :mjlol: (amd)