Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Fidelity trades penny stocks but won't allow those BLSP stocks to be bought. The reason they give is the company doesn't have any information.

You can buy BLSP just switch the order type to limit and enjoy

Do your Dunkin Donuts next boss

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I understand where he is coming from. More you know about Tesla it's really hard to keep other stocks long term. :wow:

but i ain't brave and i can't go all in on 1 stock. :manny:

my LMND avg is $61 that's after buying more at $140. i'm done building position on this so i'll keep this long term. i love this brand, but yes i hate the fact CEO sold his shares. but 9 out of 10 CEOs do that, so i don't care. I want to 10x so i'll keep it till it reachs $600.

SQ? that's a keeper. my position is small anyway in my m1. so i'll keep it for good. :mjgrin:
Basically the fintech space being congested is why I see SoFi as swing. They're cool I guess but they're not number 1.

Number 1 is either stripe or sq....

So I was always planning to swing IPOE into SQ or Tesla.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
What is so great about BLSP?
nothing. ive been holding for two weeks. only reason i haven’t sold is because i’m a dumbass & paid $7 in commission to buy $4 worth of stock on e*trade. i had no ideas they charged commission for otc stocks :russ: & they gonna charge another $7 to sell :dead:

that’s why i opened a fidelity account.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
nothing. ive been holding for two weeks. only reason i haven’t sold is because i’m a dumbass & paid $7 in commission to buy $4 worth of stock on e*trade. i had no ideas they charged commission for otc stocks :russ: & they gonna charge another $7 to sell :dead:

that’s why i opened a fidelity account.

I do have an etrade account. :ohhh: Rep. :obama:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Basically the fintech space being congested is why I see SoFi as swing. They're cool I guess but they're not number 1.

got IPOE too. yes, it's congested but fintech is here to stay. :mjgrin:

chicken basically wants to double up his TSLA position. totally understandable because robotaxi network really is coming. but i just can't do it. i got love for more hoes. :wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imo square is the best fintech play out there, it still hasn't even gone international and has a ton of growth potential with collecting fees from crypto transactions. it's similar to tesla for me in that I'm not even thinking about selling my shares in the next few years

yes if you want to corner the market on the top contenders in each one square is definitely the top fintech I can think of. I don’t have any shares of square that isn’t within an etf however.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Because I sold it yesterday since it hit my stop loss and now it wants to run up :francis:
Fair, my bad bro.

@dora_da_destroyer list of SPACs earlier was fuego so, you can get another winner from there.

Anyone that's in FUBO........you can gamble on that bytch?

Also, BLNK had a very nice day :obama:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

SoFi is a online bank, lender, and investment broker targeted at millennials and Zoomers with a payment processor targeted at fintech businesses.
Square is a mainly physical payment processor targeted at individuals and businesses.

There's minor overlap but they don't really compare. Square is more comparable to PayPal than SoFi.