Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / February 5, 2021 / Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. (OTCQB:ALPP) a leading operator and owner of small market businesses announced today that one of their drone subsidiaries, Vayu, is set to achieve the world record for distance by flight through their autonomous delivery G1 vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft.

The Vayu team will be heading to Equatorial Guinea, Africa in the coming weeks to achieve this accomplishment. They will fly their G1 aircraft from the port city of Bata to the island of Bioko approximately 128 miles away. Additionally, they will also fly the G1 from Bioko Island to Annobon Island approximately 364 miles away. The last known distance record was in 2017 with a fixed wing unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) by a Nevada UAS Consortium for about 97 miles.

The application has been filed with the Guinness Book of World Records and the Vayu team, lead by CEO, Daniel Pepper, is working through the logistics of moving the G1 aircraft internationally. This will not be Mr. Pepper's first trip to Africa with Vayu aircraft. He and his team previously partnered with USAID in Malawi to help combat Zika by testing payload capacity deliveries to remote areas. The team also partnered with the Stony Brook University Global Health Institute to deliver blood samples and vaccines in Madagascar.

Ian Kantrowitz, member of Alpine 4's Executive Leadership Team commented, "Who doesn't love a world record? Since the Vayu team is already going to be in Equatorial Guinea meeting with the Ministry of Health anyway, we figured we may as well go for a world record."

About Alpine 4 Technologies: Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd (ALPP) is a publicly traded conglomerate that acquires businesses that fit into its disruptive DSF business model of Drivers, Stabilizers, and Facilitators. At Alpine 4, we understand the nature of how technology and innovation can accentuate a business. Our focus is on how the adaptation of new technologies, even in brick-and-mortar businesses, can drive innovation. We also believe that our holdings should benefit synergistically from each other, have the ability to have collaborate across varying industries, spawn new ideas and create fertile ground for competitive advantages.

Four principles at the core of our business are Synergy. Innovation. Drive. Excellence. At Alpine 4, we believe synergistic innovation drives excellence. By anchoring these words to our combined experience and capabilities, we can aggressively pursue opportunities within and across vertical markets. We deliver solutions that not only drive industry standards, but also increase value for our shareholders.

:ehh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You didn't get my point, I was not comparing the cars to Toyotas, I was saying that when it comes to production, Toyota was king and that being a car manufacturer, the hardest part was mass production.

Those Lucid Air cars will be in the same price ranges than all Tesla models (Model 3 is like 50K, Model X is up to 120K) which are mass produced too. Do you think Lucid will handcraft their cars or something just because they are luxury cars ? They aren't Bugattis breh. From the CEO's mouth himself, he said that he want to produce 34K cars a year at the moment with the objective being 400K in 6 years. It took Tesla 10 years to produce 500K (while never being profitable) and their stock price was averaging 50 bucks up from 2012 to 2019. If CCIV is Lucid, at the moment, it's overvalued to me :yeshrug: I get they are backed by the Saudis but their manufacturing is in-house so they will have to learn everything. Mass production matters because it's a matter of efficiency of the supply chain and most importantly of cost reduction so they will necessarily need to solve that problem. I'll wait on Lucid to get their first batch out with no recalls :lolbron:

34k is 94 cars a day. or 4 a hour.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
ya I’m messing with fidelity now and feel like I would’ve liked etrade better but the most important thing to me is not being hindered when it comes to what I can buy/sell...and etrade was one of the spots that crossed that line
PM/AH as well with E-Trade.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
IDK how to screenshot from my computer but, you have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many more options, and it's real time
1,2,5,10,15,30, 1hr real time charts with full candles.........a variety of different ways to look at the chart.

If you have a lick where you make 50 bucks this year, thats 2 years of WeBull level 2

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
SoFi is a online bank, lender, and investment broker targeted at millennials and Zoomers with a payment processor targeted at fintech businesses.
Square is a mainly physical payment processor targeted at individuals and businesses.

There's minor overlap but they don't really compare. Square is more comparable to PayPal than SoFi.
Nah imo SoFi is targeted to Yuppies. Targeting to yuppies what most companies already do. Its a crowded space to me.

Square is targeted to underserved populations and the unbanked. They're addressing a real problem. Either way my fintech play is SQ.

sq3.png

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it runs it flies. I have 10 options on this so basically every time it hits a price target I set my stops higher and gradually scale out each contract. My target is 56 then 60 then 64 then 70.

I also like it because it basically tested a wedge breakout twice today which is bullish.