Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ceo posted on Twitter today that they will be releasing some paperwork in the coming days. Should get them current pink status and update their financials and our planning on buying back 16billion shares
Fidelity won’t even let me trade them. They don’t trust them. They must be below penny stocks

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn i guess when you transfer to fidelity the cash gotta settle before i can buy anything :francis:

e*trade gives it to me instantly :mad: nh

ya I’m messing with fidelity now and feel like I would’ve liked etrade better but the most important thing to me is not being hindered when it comes to what I can buy/sell...and etrade was one of the spots that crossed that line

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you get in have a quick trigger finger. I think it will go higher Monday at the start of the day if it stays around the same price it is now for the rest of today........ but you have to be ready to get out if it jumps higher quickly on Monday.....There will be a sell-off if it does that. Sometimes trading days might start off with a sell-off and it doesn't go any higher. The time to get in was last week or early this week. But if you get in now you have to watch it close.

There's a lot more opportunities coming, so I would say just wait for the next one. There's no predicting what a stock will do from day to day. You just have to catch them when they are starting.
copped 85k shares a little after this post. Up 6% already :leon:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i guess when you transfer to fidelity the cash gotta settle before i can buy anything :francis:

e*trade gives it to me instantly :mad: nh
Yeah I’m on fidelity. It takes like 2-3 business days
i have fidelity and it lets me trade the second i transfer it from my other bank. you should contact them and clarify, there must be some reason why you cant

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya I’m messing with fidelity now and feel like I would’ve liked etrade better but the most important thing to me is not being hindered when it comes to what I can buy/sell...and etrade was one of the spots that crossed that line
Fidelity has horrible customer service. If you try to contact them, expect to be on hold/wait for at least 45 minutes and don’t fukk up and get the wrong department. They goin transfer you to the appropriate department and that’s another half an hour wait til someone can help you:francis:

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
heads up to anyone else invested in chinese ADRs like BABA and JD... i thought that if these companies are delisted from US exchanges it would be possible to convert the shares to ones on the hong kong stock exchange. today i called my broker and asked about it, and they said that if the shares are delisted from US exchanges by legislative action or executive order, US citizens are forbidden from trading those companies on other stock exchanges. so the likely outcome if BABA is delisted is that its shares become traded OTC and take a pretty huge price and liquidity cut. and if you own options instead of shares (i own both), it's even worse.

i know it's looking less likely that delisting will happen since trump is out of office, but if it does, US investors in these companies are gonna lose a lot of $$. i'll be scaling down my positions to account for this, despite being extremely bullish on these companies especially JD.