Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
thought this could be good to x-post here given the # of new people who've popped in over the past two weeks.

for those of yall who want to stick around and invest, not just chase runners, and want to learn how to evaluate companies for mid-long term holding, this is a good post. i like the way they laid this out as sort of a checklist vs the way many of us in here answer with a wall of text lol

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
thought this could be good to x-post here given the # of new people who've popped in over the past two weeks.

for those of yall who want to stick around and invest, not just chase runners, and want to learn how to evaluate companies for mid-long term holding, this is a good post. i like the way they laid this out as sort of a checklist vs the way many of us in here answer with a wall of text lol

Time to steal this & post it in the TLR stock thread so I can get my daps & reps :mjlit:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Fidelity won’t even let me trade them. They don’t trust them. They must be below penny stocks

Interesting, I use Fidelity as well and I just set up my short play/swing trading account and I can trade pennies. Only thing is you can't buy em at market price, you have to use a limit order.

I got in around .60 and should’ve bought much more:francis:

I picked up 1k shares of TSNP when it was at .11. Wish I had gotten more at the time :unimpressed:

I got in at $0.41 but didn't buy enough. My friend who put me on to the play told me to either liquidate my 401k or take out a loan so I could buy more of the stock. He said we've got a potential retirement stock on our hands :russ:.

To be fair to him I'm up 245% in my total position.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

If chicken says sell, you sell :lupe:

He’s going full retard on this

I understand his bull thesis buts he’s already rich so it’s not so scary for him to go all in on one stock

I understand where he is coming from. More you know about Tesla it's really hard to keep other stocks long term. :wow:

but i ain't brave and i can't go all in on 1 stock. :manny:

my LMND avg is $61 that's after buying more at $140. i'm done building position on this so i'll keep this long term. chicken got in alot at $80 and then some in $70 i think.

i love this brand potential, but yes i hate the fact CEO sold his shares. but 9 out of 10 CEOs do that, so it is what it is. I want to 10x so i'll keep it till it reaches $600.

SQ? that's a keeper. my position is small anyway in my m1. so i'll keep it for good. :mjgrin: