Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So much OTC stocks mentioned in here:francis:.

That PHIL stock mention was just :stopitslime:

We really need to get that penny stock sub forum poppin. And a maybe a spac sub forum. Those are the two main themes of this page

:usure: You don’t really need a whole sub forum dedicated to pennys and spacs. It’s all the same thing investing in stocks rather otc or not.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yall just brought it to my attention about brokerages with quote delays - i just opened an account at Ally and see it's delayed :camby: my TD and Schwab have real time

ally invest is clunky as hell on web, lots of slow loading and the nav between bank account and invest seems more complicated than it should be

GDRX having a good week, had to recalibrate my exit price. i'll see how it closes and does AH

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Honestly I hope it dips, it was being artificially pumped in the first place. :yeshrug:

They're not updating their numbers until April anyways. I've said as much in the past.

Also literally every medical health insurance company has a recent DOJ investigation :yawn:

United States Intervenes in Second False Claims Act Lawsuit Alleging that UnitedHealth Group Inc. Mischarged the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Programs
Justice Department Files Antitrust Lawsuit Against Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
DOJ Launches Lawsuit Against Anthem for Risk Adjustment Fraud
DOJ sues Cigna, alleging $1.4B in Medicare Advantage fraud
CVS subsidiary accused by DOJ of fraudulent billing

This shyt will pass. EVERYONE please sell so I don't have to hear your bs, I'm going keep buying until I see some deal breaking shyt.
You might have to chill a bit on the pump for CLOV tbh. If it takes off like it should and cats sold it then so be it:yeshrug:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
If you get in have a quick trigger finger. I think it will go higher Monday at the start of the day if it stays around the same price it is now for the rest of today........ but you have to be ready to get out if it jumps higher quickly on Monday.....There will be a sell-off if it does that. Sometimes trading days might start off with a sell-off and it doesn't go any higher. The time to get in was last week or early this week. But if you get in now you have to watch it close.

There's a lot more opportunities coming, so I would say just wait for the next one. There's no predicting what a stock will do from day to day. You just have to catch them when they are starting.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You might have to chill a bit on the pump for CLOV tbh. If it takes off like it should and cats sold it then so be it:yeshrug:
I'm not pumping I literally get tagged every time I come on here....

My vision for this stock is to go dead at like $10, for like 2-5 months. I'll be loading then somewhere down the line it'll pop.

I've already said I'm long until I see some deal breaking shyt, and I've said as much since day 1.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So much OTC stocks mentioned in here:francis:.

That PHIL stock mention was just :stopitslime:

We really need to get that penny stock sub forum poppin. And a maybe a spac sub forum. Those are the two main themes of this page
Still time to get in phil breh. Gonna gap up on Monday when fomo increases over weekend. Can easily see it getting to .02-.05 by next week

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Who would mass produce a luxury car that expects to compete with the likes of an S600 Benz like it’s a fukking Toyota bruh? :mjlol:

Have you even heard the CEO of Lucid talk? They expect to have a mid-tier model available soon around $70,000 but Lucid is not trying to compete with no damn Toyota on some let’s produce cars in 3 hours type shyt :russ:
You didn't get my point, I was not comparing the cars to Toyotas, I was saying that when it comes to production, Toyota was king and that being a car manufacturer, the hardest part was mass production.

Those Lucid Air cars will be in the same price ranges than all Tesla models (Model 3 is like 50K, Model X is up to 120K) which are mass produced too. Do you think Lucid will handcraft their cars or something just because they are luxury cars ? They aren't Bugattis breh. From the CEO's mouth himself, he said that he want to produce 34K cars a year at the moment with the objective being 400K in 6 years. It took Tesla 10 years to produce 500K (while never being profitable) and their stock price was averaging 50 bucks up from 2012 to 2019. If CCIV is Lucid, at the moment, it's overvalued to me :yeshrug: I get they are backed by the Saudis but their manufacturing is in-house so they will have to learn everything. Mass production matters because it's a matter of efficiency of the supply chain and most importantly of cost reduction so they will necessarily need to solve that problem. I'll wait on Lucid to get their first batch out with no recalls :lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
damn i guess when you transfer to fidelity the cash gotta settle before i can buy anything :francis:

e*trade gives it to me instantly :mad: nh
Not sure why. It's never been the case for me. I do EFT transfers and it's instantly available. I don't have margin enabled on my account either.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Amc :francis:

Need that shyt to hit 1 dollar so I can average down to under 3 bucks