Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes I’ll be 100 cathie manages the overwhelming majority of my portfolio :russ:...Didn’t realize it until today when I put everything on an excel I’m all in on ark...if they fall off I’m done. I may need to build a position in arkx when it opens.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Regarding Lucid, the real issue they will encounter is mass production. I believe the gold standard in the industry is Toyota and when Tesla started mass producing, Elon thought the thing would be a breeze and that he would blow out Toyota style out of the water but a couple of weeks ago he back down and said that mass production is a nightmare. I guess that Lucid car looks great but it's really in the beginning of the journey now. On top of that car being a luxury one, I'm not THAT sold on them to be honest. Hopefully I'm wrong.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Regarding Lucid, the real issue they will encounter is mass production. I believe the gold standard in the industry is Toyota and when Tesla started mass producing, Elon thought the thing would be a breeze and that he would blow out Toyota style out of the water but a couple of weeks ago he back down and said that mass production is a nightmare. I guess that Lucid car looks great but it's really in the beginning of the journey now. On top of that car being a luxury one, I'm not THAT sold on them to be honest. Hopefully I'm wrong.
The difference between 1000 and 20k, is insane. Between 20k and 100k is absurd. Between 100k and 1MM is bat shyt crazy.

Anyone who's work in Supply chain knows this. That's why the Toyota model from like 70yrs ago is still used (KANBAN, Gemba, 5s, lean etc.)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Who would mass produce a luxury car that expects to compete with the likes of an S600 Benz like it’s a fukking Toyota bruh? :mjlol:

Have you even heard the CEO of Lucid talk? They expect to have a mid-tier model available soon around $70,000 but Lucid is not trying to compete with no damn Toyota on some let’s produce cars in 3 hours type shyt :russ:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
too late? :lupe:

If you get in have a quick trigger finger. I think it will go higher Monday at the start of the day if it stays around the same price it is now for the rest of today........ but you have to be ready to get out if it jumps higher quickly on Monday.....There will be a sell-off if it does that. Sometimes trading days might start off with a sell-off and it doesn't go any higher. The time to get in was last week or early this week. But if you get in now you have to watch it close.

There's a lot more opportunities coming, so I would say just wait for the next one. There's no predicting what a stock will do from day to day. You just have to catch them when they are starting.