I'm bout pump that next in the TLR stock thread :mjlol:

They need some winners :russ:

Folks still hodling on AMC & GME :francis::picard:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
From my beginner chart reading CLOV gonna keep dipping till it hits around 10
Not sure as I feel the 1hr chart to be close to a reversal but this is indeed not looking good. I'll monitor it closely though as I felt yesterday's reports to be more a hit piece on Chamath than on Cllover. I believe the CEO replied to the accusations today so maybe the market didn't side with him there. Next couple of hours will be interesting :lupe:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
If I go up 100% plus on CCIV I’m selling :yeshrug: I’ll just buy back if this thing finally goes through

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Not sure as I feel the 1hr chart to be close to a reversal but this is indeed not looking good. I'll monitor it closely though as I felt yesterday's reports to be more a hit piece on Chamath than on Cllover. I believe the CEO replied to the accusations today so maybe the market didn't side with him there. Next couple of hours will be interesting :lupe:
Honestly I hope it dips, it was being artificially pumped in the first place. :yeshrug:

They're not updating their numbers until April anyways. I've said as much in the past.

Also literally every medical health insurance company has a recent DOJ investigation :yawn:

United States Intervenes in Second False Claims Act Lawsuit Alleging that UnitedHealth Group Inc. Mischarged the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Programs
Justice Department Files Antitrust Lawsuit Against Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
DOJ Launches Lawsuit Against Anthem for Risk Adjustment Fraud
DOJ sues Cigna, alleging $1.4B in Medicare Advantage fraud
CVS subsidiary accused by DOJ of fraudulent billing

This shyt will pass. EVERYONE please sell so I don't have to hear your bs, I'm going keep buying until I see some deal breaking shyt.

Last edited:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I’m at 99%. Shot up ten percent in like ten minutes

YALL CALLING MY BLUFF CHILL :damn::damn: