Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lululemon brehs, when the dust settles I'm going in for December or january options. Once they name a CEO, if its a person with extensive retail experience and such they should recover a decent amount of what they lost today....at least in the eyes of an option holder.

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
Lululemon brehs, when the dust settles I'm going in for December or january options. Once they name a CEO, if its a person with extensive retail experience and such they should recover a decent amount of what they lost today....at least in the eyes of an option holder.

They're down almost 17% today, and it would be more if not for the short-sale breaker Lululemon dives 15%, hits short-sale breaker - MarketWatch

Think it's gonna keep tanking til they name a new CEO?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They're down almost 17% today, and it would be more if not for the short-sale breaker Lululemon dives 15%, hits short-sale breaker - MarketWatch

Think it's gonna keep tanking til they name a new CEO?

I dont see it dropping more than 67 based on the CEO news. If it does it would be from general market senitment. I'm gonna go in thursday probably or tomorrow afternoon. Price has been mad stagnant today. Buy some Jan. calls maybe

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
I'll likely buy some of that LULU as well. Great buying opportunity it seems

i was weighted heavily in lulu since the start of this shyt and I hadn't payed attention to my stocks the last week:( I lost so much money here. I'm stuck with holding this in hopes it rebounds or something. ALL may gains from my other stocks were eaten by this:(

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i was weighted heavily in lulu since the start of this shyt and I hadn't payed attention to my stocks the last week:( I lost so much money here. I'm stuck with holding this in hopes it rebounds or something. ALL may gains from my other stocks were eaten by this:(

It will rebound unles they annouce some terrible CEO and sales/earnings drop during the transition period. Give it 6 months and itll be around the same level probably breh.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
It will rebound unles they annouce some terrible CEO and sales/earnings drop during the transition period. Give it 6 months and itll be around the same level probably breh.

yeah i know long term but the end of this "game" is the end of the month. So unless they get some superstar CEO...

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Earnings will continue, unless women all of a sudden decide to stop wearing yoga pants. And more than likely whenever they find do hire a new CEO, share price will go up just for the news alone.

The drop today stopped at roughly the same price when it ran up big last September. I'm looking at that support @65 for an entry. If it gets past 65, then look out:whoo:

nX8VGwFD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Earnings will continue, unless women all of a sudden decide to stop wearing yoga pants. And more than likely whenever they find do hire a new CEO, share price will go up just for the news alone.

The drop today stopped at roughly the same price when it ran up big last September. I'm looking at that support @65 for an entry. If it gets past 65, then look out:whoo:

nX8VGwFD

pretty much, and there's always room for growth in that industry. Lulu's are iconic at this point...they may go out of style as far as everyday fashion goes but not for work out gear and not yet. A quick buck is waiting to be made here. I just hope it doesnt randomly shoot up before the weekend.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LULU is now right about where the support line is. Let's see if this holds or if the sell-off is going to continue.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LULU is now right about where the support line is. Let's see if this holds or if the sell-off is going to continue.

Continuing breh. That open was a tease, I knew it was bait. If It creeps back up to 66 by the weekend I am copping. Even if it doesnt...still copping calls by Friday. Might even do July 20 puts and Jan 2014/2015 calls just in case.

If the CEO was leaving due to sickness or death I'd understand cause damage control would be needed. But obviously the replacement will be honed. EXTREEEEME overreaction by Money Managers and HFT's

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a Dell stockholder I'm voting against the LBO. I bought 330 shares at $15 and the the LBO price is $13.65 a share. I know the company is worth more than what is being offered.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
should of held onto my vix calls they'd be even more in the money then they were when i sold them.

@sachs, fifthavenue what's up with the TSX being down like .93% year-to-date? you guys that dependent on miners?