Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup. just purchased 10 Ford call contracts that expire June 22. Hoping for the same

Good luck breh

Most Active Options: AIG, Ford Motor Company (F), Citigroup Inc (C) | Daily Option Blog | Schaeffer's Investment Research
Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) rallied to a two-year peak of $15.72 today, after its domestic sales analyst Erich Merkle predicted an annual U.S. sales rate in May of 15.5 million vehicles. The company is slated to unveil its full monthly sales report next Monday at 9:30 a.m. ET. This positive price action is just more of the same for a stock that's tacked on more than 21% in 2013, and perhaps prompted one speculator in today's session to forecast a longer-term uptrend. The equity's September 16 call is the most active strike today, where the lion's share of volume has emerged from a single block of 25,000 contracts that traded on the International Securities Exchange (ISE) shortly after noon. The out-of-the-money calls crossed at the ask price of $0.65, implied volatility is higher, and data from both the ISE and Trade-Alert confirm the opening of new positions. Given the initial premium paid, breakeven for the call is $16.65. Meanwhile, the company received a price-target increase from Bank of America-Merrill Lynch yesterday. With the consensus 12-month price target for F sitting at $15.77 -- or, a chip shot away from the stock's current perch at $15.69 -- the security could benefit from an additional round of upbeat analyst attention.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

thanks breh, I cant lie though, I'm tempted to drop a big gamble on the SPY call options before market close. I'm gonna calm myself down and chill though.
Maybe put down 500.
the Ford ones are 6/22/2013, Calls with a strike of 15 and I paid 56 cents for em. It was trading at 15.35 when i bought them I'm pretty sure.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Taking my first L today so far :aicmon:

I might have to stick to equity options, aint seasoned enough for this Index shyt :comeon:

edit: Sold my SPY Calls for a 200 dollar loss...and bought Puts after...was up 500 at one point for a split second. I was like :gladbron: and it started going down. If only i had a stop limit in

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Red about $500 today. Somebody cue up the McNulty gif where he kicks the computer

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
TSLA

tumblr_inline_miu3fuhia91qz4rgp.gif

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Nudie

Heads up breh.

Apple Signs Sony Up for iRadio, Now Has All Three Major Music Labels - Peter Kafka - Media - AllThingsD

Apple Signs Sony Up for iRadio, Now Has All Three Major Music Labels on Board

Sony Music has signed on to Apple’s forthcoming iRadio service, according to a person familiar with negotiations between the two companies.
The deal means that Apple now has agreements with all three major music labels. Apple had been pushing music executives to come aboard in advance of its annual developer conference next week, so you should expect to hear an official announcement Monday.

Pandora up 5% today. Most likely shorts getting ready for next week if an iRadio announcement does take place that'll scare Pandora investors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Nudie

Heads up breh.

Apple Signs Sony Up for iRadio, Now Has All Three Major Music Labels - Peter Kafka - Media - AllThingsD

Pandora up 5% today. Most likely shorts getting ready for next week if an iRadio announcement does take place that'll scare Pandora investors.
Yea I read that on the Bloomberg terminal this morning.

But breh I'm taking a hiatus for a couple weeks.

Remember when we were talking about the market bouncing back? and how i bought SPY calls?

I panicked, sold them bytches and bought SPY puts like a fukking jackass. Lost abound 1000 in the last two days and for the first time cut into my own pockets. :wow:

I'm cutting myself off for the next week minimum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I read that on the Bloomberg terminal this morning.

But breh I'm taking a hiatus for a couple weeks.

Remember when we were talking about the market bouncing back? and how i bought SPY calls?

I panicked, sold them bytches and bought SPY puts like a fukking jackass. Lost abound 1000 in the last two days and for the first time cut into my own pockets. :wow:

I'm cutting myself off for the next week minimum.

Yeah, I saw that SPY bounce.

shyt happens though. Losing money is part of the game. Just learn from it and you'll be a wiser man:obama: