Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
upside is $60-$70 for RIOT by the mid term breh. that's disgusting. :ohlawd:

RIOT/MARA really go ham if BTC bull train continues.

If BTC gets to 50k by end of the year they are saying RIOT would get to $100. :whew:

it's gonna be a roller coaster for sure. it's not for the weak cuz it only takes some random SEC lawsuit against bitcoin to burst the bubble.

but reward outweighs risk IMO even at this price. and since bitcoin ain't going nowhere it's actually a nice long term stock. just DCA and be prepare for a serious up and down action.

i got ETH, so i'm good. maybe i'll buy some with my webull.

I hear you but it's like I can't buy up everything. I was just discussing about spreading myself too thin out here lol. I'm definitely looking into it though, crypto exposure is nice to have

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I hear you but it's like I can't buy up everything. I was just discussing about spreading myself too thin out here lol. I'm definitely looking into it though, crypto exposure is nice to have

true. can't buy 'em all. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
2021 season starts tomorrow. May the odds be ever in your favor :mjlit:

giphy.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
2021 season starts tomorrow. May the odds be ever in your favor :mjlit:

giphy.gif

Crazy prediction: Everyone in here gonna get at least 50% gains on their investments in 2021. :lawd:

May not get that March 2020 dip again but the positions established gonna help us all plus new ones that may come around. :wow:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Got some fixed income interviews :wow:lined up so been reviewing bonds.... re affirms by preference that

bonds + macro >> equities.

exotic derivatives though

Ended up with 3 interview brehs.

1 sell side credit, 1 buy side fixed income and 1 consulting for portfolio management.

buy side was a rejection, sell side was an offer but they took to long and I accepted the consulting offer.

quant program acceptance/rejection coming tmmrw

signing up for cfa L1 this week :wow:

shyt going to be a grind this year.

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nope, I started selling off shares when it got over 150% my last bunch got up near 300% I was completely out after that :francis:

Edit: It was 300% I believe back in June when I got out completely
PLAY got another $20 to gain by March/April