Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I'm a known BABA bull, but Jack Ma doesn't run the company anymore. I think it scares investors but I'll just keep buying the dip through the next ER and see how things shake out.:yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't got time for it. Just investing in ARKG and Cathie drive me home :hubie:
That's all good until it isn't. If you don't know what you're buying then you can't really evaluate it. It all becomes blind faith in people who may be right or may be wrong. If the market hits a rough patch that last several years and that ETF gives up 60% there's no way for you to assess what you have from any person level of understanding.

Lynch averaged a 30% rate of return over 13 years but most of the investors in his funds didn't get anywhere near that average because they cut their losses and bailed in the years when he'd lose 10%.

He ain't the be all end all of everything but lots of that stuff he said was right. People will put real research into buying shyt like a house appliance but when it comes to buying a stock they'll dump money into anything at the direction on people they don't know on a level of trust based on somebody said this is going up.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You're not buying into an ARK invest ETF to know the balance sheets of 48 separate holdings. Just like you're not buying into QQQ or SPY. You can't apply that logic as you would to an individual stock. You're buying into ARK invest based on their track record and they have been so far ahead of the rest of the game that it's crazy to question their methods of finding the right companies and weighting their holdings etc.. Until it's proven that they've fallen off.. which they haven't yet... I'm not concerned about it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
old dude on cnbc made cuz futures are up even though all that shyt going on with the trump call leak :mjlol:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
That's all good until it isn't. If you don't know what you're buying then you can't really evaluate it. It all becomes blind faith in people who may be right or may be wrong. If the market hits a rough patch that last several years and that ETF gives up 60% there's no way for you to assess what you have from any person level of understanding.

Lynch averaged a 30% rate of return over 13 years but most of the investors in his funds didn't get anywhere near that average because they cut their losses and bailed in the years when he'd lose 10%.

He ain't the be all end all of everything but lots of that stuff he said was right. People will put real research into buying shyt like a house appliance but when it comes to buying a stock they'll dump money into anything at the direction on people they don't know on a level of trust based on somebody said this is going up.

ARK is ETF breh. Cathie and her gang do all the DD for us :manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
RIOT and MARA goin wild in the premarket as expected. RIOT up 14% and MARA 17%, and MSTR which I touched on earlier is up about 7% premarket due to their bitcoin investment.
NXTD is going to go up as well...