Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
SBE seems interesting. I get that Tesla has its own stations but assuming an electric car future there should be space for a 3rd party network.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also consider that a lot of people can charge in their own home.

I think the long game will be for those who don’t have houses where they can do that. The apartment dwellers. Especially as the cars get more popular and take a larger share of the market. I’ve already determined the next cars me and my wife get will be EVs and I bet you a lot of others will be going hybrid and EVs over the next decade or so

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think the long game will be for those who don’t have houses where they can do that. The apartment dwellers. Especially as the cars get more popular and take a larger share of the market. I’ve already determined the next cars me and my wife get will be EVs and I bet you a lot of others will be going hybrid and EVs over the next decade or so

In the city nobody gonna be charging at their apartment complex most likely. Another thing I like about NIO is their battery swap program. It's like an oil change. You go in and they swap the battery out and you are in and out in ten minutes tops. :whew:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the city nobody gonna be charging at their apartment complex most likely. Another thing I like about NIO is their battery swap program. It's like an oil change. You go in and they swap the battery out and you are in and out in ten minutes tops. :whew:

I’m going to get me a NIO at his decade

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't really buy that. Some people just aren't good communicators. That doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing.

maybe a 10 y/o is hyperbole but at the very least you should be able to explain to yourself why you’re investing in something minus parroting someone else’s reasons/hearsay...that’s not directed at you btw...just speaking in general

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
From what I gather it's a meme coin that's written in such way that there's an overabundance
of the coins which makes it damn near impossible to reach the heights of BTC and other digital currency.
Welp. I brought $5 worth of it :yeshrug: if it don’t pay off I’ll just sell it.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
This speech is amazing

Most of the YouTube financial gurus aren’t talking like this. They give you a disclaimer that they aren’t financial advisors and don’t follow their financial moves then try to sell you courses and access to their financial moves.

Peter Lynch: “If you don’t understand a company don’t buy the stock.” “If you can’t explain to a 10 year older in 2 minutes why you’re buying the stock don’t buy it.” “Most people if you press them on why they own a stock they’ll tell you the sucker is going up.”

TSLA - We might see Tesla - P10000Z flying around in Mars to collect data someday.

PLHNF - People like weed, son. But they like weed in a fancy place more.

LMND - This don't have a man in a suit. They got bots.

TDOC - You like going to a hospital?

BYND - When cows and pigs done dying in apocalypse do you still want to eat a cheeseburger?

TTCF - Remember when mama did that vegan diet thing and forced us to eat her vegan shyt? At least this tastes better. and sadly the world will have more of this vegan diet.

DBX - You wanna pay full price for your J or get one for 50% off?

ETH - When people can't afford gold, they settle for silver.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I wasn’t aiming that at you, not sure why you decided you were the target. I was aiming it at the people shunning following moves who actually made moves because ARK did. They know who they are

I agree that people shouldn’t try to invest one off in everything ARK does, the reason I don’t own any of their genome stocks, that’s not my expertise, so I just invest in ARKG
:pachaha: not sure if this is directed at me but I have background in biochem. I spent most of my undergrad around this type of jargon.

I've recommended that most people shouldn't follow genomic single equities if they don't take the time to understand it. This jargon isn't easy process even for someone that has a background in it.

Heck in general I pass up on most stocks in here because I don't understand them. My background is in health, biology and a bit of tech so that's what I stick too.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:pachaha: not sure if this is directed at me but I have background in biochem. I spent most of my undergrad around this type of jargon.

I've recommended that most people shouldn't follow genomic single equities if they don't take the time to understand it. This jargon isn't easy process even if you have a background in it.

Heck in general I pass up on most stocks in here because I don't understand them. My background is in health, biology and a bit of tech so that's what I stick too.
I just invest in arkg and let them do the work cuz I don't know shyt about no genomes and whatnot. All I know is if they can cure diseases or prevent them, then that'll make the world a better place.