Filled Quantity

32.64953 Ethereum at $237.67
Total Notional

man why did i sell half of my ETH? :snoop:

oh wait, i sold this shyt to buy more MIP penny stocks. :mjlol:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Call me crazy, but I think you can get rich off of selling PLAY puts. Keep stacking 7.5's JULY 17. I doubt it'll ever get that low to where the option will be worth anything. Pocket the premium and let the option expire. Keep doing that= rich.

Selling them :picard:

Wildin man. Im gonna buy those puts and get the bag after their L next Friday

:mjlol:If only folk had listened.

:mjlol:Whoever is doing that now with JMIA is a genius. You will be handsomely rewarded. Keep lowering the cost basis.

:mjlol:@Eric Brooks Did you hold PLAY all this time? Or did you sell?

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Hold on so I’ve had success with PACB what’s wrong with it?

:mjlol: Nothing was wrong with it. @dora_da_destroyer was subliminally commenting on the fact that I said to just invest in ARK Series because it's riskier to follow every move not knowing WHY Cathie is making those moves. A lot of them CAN work, but then you'll have a few that destroy all your gains thinking that it's going to moon because Cathie purchased.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Nothing was wrong with it. @dora_da_destroyer was subliminally commenting on the fact that I said to just invest in ARK Series because it's riskier to follow every move not knowing WHY Cathie is making those moves. A lot of them CAN work, but then you'll have a few that destroy all your gains thinking that it's going to moon because Cathie purchased.

Got it :hubie:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wasn’t aiming that at you, not sure why you decided you were the target. I was aiming it at the people shunning following moves who actually made moves because ARK did. They know who they are

I agree that people shouldn’t try to invest one off in everything ARK does, the reason I don’t own any of their genome stocks, that’s not my expertise, so I just invest in ARKG

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:If only folk had listened.

:mjlol:Whoever is doing that now with JMIA is a genius. You will be handsomely rewarded. Keep lowering the cost basis.

:mjlol:@Eric Brooks Did you hold PLAY all this time? Or did you sell?
I don’t think you understand the risky debt they had to pick up to stay alive

But why don’t you go ahead and tell us how 401ks and IRAs are antiquated and useless again

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think you understand the risky debt they had to pick up to stay alive

But why don’t you go ahead and tell us how 401ks and IRAs are antiquated and useless again

:mjlol: I wasn't trying to get on you bruh, I was more checking out old post and thinking about how far we've come. I wasn't perfect by any means, but a lot of my plays were dead on. @Serious made a post about how he didn't have 25k to daytrade, now he's double that mark and on his way to 100k. Not trying to pocketwatch, I'm just proud of everyones financial growth so far. Hopefully it continues.
Nope, I started selling off shares when it got over 150% my last bunch got up near 200% I was completely out after that :francis:

:mjlol: Gains are gains bruh. Good work.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol: Gains are gains bruh. Good work.

I was mistaken. I was out completely in June when it was nearing 20. So I was out completely at that point. That was around a 300%+ gain at that point. My cost basis was right under $6.

I'm happy with the result but obviously looking back I wish that A) I had bought more and B) I had just held on to them cause this is likely going to $40 lol

Same with ERI/CZR because I had that at $8