Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Lol. I am wondering what the reaction will be Monday, if anything. Either way I'm long on my shares.

i was hoping for 450-460k over promise, under deliver like figure. :francis:

i wanna see model 3 catching fire or something like that to drive the price down all the way to $400 range. i need something!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Should i yolo and buy 6k of Bitcoin?

Is coinbase safe? They ask you for your bank info :picard:
@FabTrey
They all ask you for your bank info cuz you need to transfer money in just like a stock exchange. Coinbase is at your own risk. I got some money on there mostly bitcoin but not huge amounts. Go thru the Reddit and you'll see countless people complaining. It tends to freeze up and shut out users especially when times of heavy trading. I've seen numerous times where I tried to log in and it was down. Far as your investment, all up to you. It can rise to 50k or drop, who knows. What you invest would be your percentage of a coin so just know you not getting 1 but like 20% or .20 of one or whatever the math is at the price you buy. Lots of institutional buying going on right now which might be causing the price increase, that plus devaluing of USD. If you're gonna go all in and hodl, look into getting a hardware wallet. Mine is from Ledger, which is kind of questionable now due to a data leak but I think there are a few others. Long as you dont fall for any phishing scams or give out any password or anything, you'll be ok. Its a risk just like stocks.

Just don't venture into the bitcoin thread for more info cuz it's complete fukkery at times in there and you might get overwhelmed with all that. It's nothing like in here. :francis:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
They all ask you for your bank info cuz you need to transfer money in just like a stock exchange. Coinbase is at your own risk. I got some money on there mostly bitcoin but not huge amounts. Go thru the Reddit and you'll see countless people complaining. It tends to freeze up and shut out users especially when times of heavy trading. I've seen numerous times where I tried to log in and it was down. Far as your investment, all up to you. It can rise to 50k or drop, who knows. What you invest would be your percentage of a coin so just know you not getting 1 but like 20% or .20 of one or whatever the math is at the price you buy. Lots of institutional buying going on right now which might be causing the price increase, that plus devaluing of USD. If you're gonna go all in and hodl, look into getting a hardware wallet. Mine is from Ledger, which is kind of questionable now due to a data leak but I think there are a few others. Long as you dont fall for any phishing scams or give out any password or anything, you'll be ok. Its a risk just like stocks.

Just don't venture into the bitcoin thread for more info cuz it's complete fukkery at times in there and you might get overwhelmed with all that. It's nothing like in here. :francis:
Thanks this was helpful. I bushed Coinbase and unlinked my stuff after reading some reviews.

Ill probably buy like 1/3 a bitcoin. Looking to find a good wallet and offline solution first though. If you have any resources to read lmk. Trying to get this out the way asap

edit: Doing more research Coinbase seems fine to purchase with i just need to shift my coins to a offline wallet

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Should i yolo and buy 6k of Bitcoin?

Is coinbase safe? They ask you for your bank info :picard:
@FabTrey

there is a convincing 500k bull case for BTC but you have to be prepare for the bubble. it crashed back in 17. this feels different, but you just never know. :manny:

i had no problem with coinbase. up 65% even with XRP crash. got a vault and i'm all good. :manny:

and you need bank info so you can deposit the money.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thanks this was helpful. I bushed Coinbase and unlinked my stuff after reading some reviews.

Ill probably buy like 1/3 a bitcoin. Looking to find a good wallet and offline solution first though. If you have any resources to read lmk. Trying to get this out the way asap
binance is another popular exchange. might be second overall to CB or vice versa. crypto never closes so don't expect a break like with stocks on weekend. you'll always be stressed. :francis:

Heres something I found on wallets. Don't know how updated this article is. I have the Nano S but the other ones all should be decent. Crypto works different cuz you gotta move from the wallet to an exchange like CB if you want to withdraw and thats not automatic so keep that in mind. There's a certain number of confirmations needed before moving coins from one address to another so its not like stocks.

5 Best Hardware Wallets: [The Most Comprehensive List] – Blockgeeks

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
binance is another popular exchange. might be second overall to CB or vice versa. crypto never closes so don't expect a break like with stocks on weekend. you'll always be stressed. :francis:

Heres something I found on wallets. Don't know how updated this article is. I have the Nano S but the other ones all should be decent. Crypto works different cuz you gotta move from the wallet to an exchange like CB if you want to withdraw and thats not automatic so keep that in mind. There's a certain number of confirmations needed before moving coins from one address to another so its not like stocks.

5 Best Hardware Wallets: [The Most Comprehensive List] – Blockgeeks
Thanks bro:salute:. Copped two Ledger wallets. Gonna use Coinbase and transfer once they arrive.

Notley

Pro
Daps
So they have some ahead insight, that ARK themselves didnt send out. :jbhmm:

Hey you could be right, if they have the leg up. I'll fukk with them.:hubie:

Like others, I haven't been able to find any other source that states that Ark sold PACB. I reached out to the website. I am waiting to hear back.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Knew I invested a small amount in crypto in 2018. Didn’t keep up with it as I lost confidence in it quick. Only got in small for about 300 or so.

looked into it today and it’s over 1k. Mostly bitcoin. Obviously wish I had bought more now. For some reason I thought I had other crypto and not bitcoin, so it was surprising.

Also told myself in here I think, that I would buy more bitcoin on Tuesday. Never followed through :mjcry: