Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe

Tim wanted wolf to promote his stuff and let him get in, according to a guy that dm's wolf....they now workin with each other

The short squeezes we will see next week :ohlawd:

Yeah would be excellent...

BUT this nikka Tim keeps on going with this shyt it seems... Go check out the next tweets after that one

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
why you say that? he was winning

I been around for a long time breh. Never seen so many people gang up on Sykes like the Wolf pack did these past two weeks. Believe it or not the majority of people don't fukk with Sykes. I see right through him.

He refers to his own "students" as "poor fools." :dahell:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I been around for a long time breh. Never seen so many people gang up on Sykes like the Wolf pack did these past two weeks. Believe it or not the majority of people don't fukk with Sykes. I see right through him.

He refers to his own "students" as "poor fools." :dahell:
Dog his smugness makes :bayer: look like :cracker2:

But it cant be denied that he was winning, but I hate him even more....there are people infiltrating his chat room as of this weekend to find out his short plays then they will buy into them at the right time and make them lose their money:evilcac:

Dont ask me how I know that though:bayerpls:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Dog his smugness makes :bayer: look like :cracker2:

But it cant be denied that he was winning, but I hate him even more....there are people infiltrating his chat room as of this weekend to find out his short plays then they will buy into them at the right time and make them lose their money:evilcac:

Dont ask me how I know that though:bayerpls:

Lol, are you sure this is what you nikkas wanna do though? I mean IF INDEED Timmay and the Wolfarooni are trying to get to a status quo, then why fukk with it right now? I mean I'd rather insure that le wolves can make shytloads of money without the manipulation etc by that hoe nikka Timmay...

Lol at :cracker2: and :evilcac: the texts btw :mjlol::russ:

But how do you see it though, what to expect from SPLI, FRTD and MINE next week with the truce, along with lots of talk about mid April being a turning point for the sector back to the green? I'm starting to feel like FRTD can't regain any of it's fukkin momentum again, and it will plummet down back to the 0.01 range and not get up. Thoughts? I think SPLI should go back up to 0.25-0.30 with the ticker change soon and shyt, any truth to this? I'd be selling it all off it it hit +0.25

Also, what do we think about the 100 unit last second buy on SPLI on Friday, just to get it in the green :dwillhuh:

Will MINE even reach +0.02 any more?

Lol, all these questions brehs :whew:

Also, do let me know of the hottest new P&D you and your squad got on deck for Monday :pachaha:A nikka need to flip some doe real quick, can't just wait around on SPLI and FRTD to turn around

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lol, are you sure this is what you nikkas wanna do though? I mean IF INDEED Timmay and the Wolfarooni are trying to get to a status quo, then why fukk with it right now? I mean I'd rather insure that le wolves can make shytloads of money without the manipulation etc by that hoe nikka Timmay...

Lol at :cracker2: and :evilcac: the texts btw :mjlol::russ:

But how do you see it though, what to expect from SPLI, FRTD and MINE next week with the truce, along with lots of talk about mid April being a turning point for the sector back to the green? I'm starting to feel like FRTD can't regain any of it's fukkin momentum again, and it will plummet down back to the 0.01 range and not get up. Thoughts? I think SPLI should go back up to 0.25-0.30 with the ticker change soon and shyt, any truth to this? I'd be selling it all off it it hit +0.25

Also, what do we think about the 100 unit last second buy on SPLI on Friday, just to get it in the green :dwillhuh:

Will MINE even reach +0.02 any more?

Lol, all these questions brehs :whew:

Also, do let me know of the hottest new P&D you and your squad got on deck for Monday :pachaha:A nikka need to flip some doe real quick, can't just wait around on SPLI and FRTD to turn around
DIDG and ACGX is all I can tell you bra bra

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I got out of everything, dont touch wolf pack unicorns breh the volume on them is terrible, I wanna short those bytches :evilcac:

Sykes Da Gawd came through and
snoop-crushed-buildings-o.gif
on us :sadcam:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I got out of everything, dont touch wolf pack unicorns breh the volume on them is terrible, I wanna short those bytches :evilcac:

Sykes Da Gawd came through and
snoop-crushed-buildings-o.gif
on us :sadcam:
:russ: what about FRTD? You must have sold it for a loss?

Yeah I seen wolf shakin in his boots when timothy sykes got at him

Wolf didn't want those problems :whoa: all tha wolf followers wondering why wolf backed down so fast

So where do you go from here? You steppin out tha stock game?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:russ: what about FRTD? You must have sold it for a loss?

Yeah I seen wolf shakin in his boots when timothy sykes got at him

Wolf didn't want those problems :whoa: all tha wolf followers wondering why wolf backed down so fast

So where do you go from here? You steppin out tha stock game?
sold it for a 580 profit....im pretty much out, back into blue chip stocks....acgx will be a nice flip tho i sold it today for a $8,000 + profit