Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
not speaking for PHOT but in general assuming the weed sector deflates right now (which i've been expecting it to for a while), it will explode again on major news; either a state voting for legalization or the fed easing MJ regulations

it's the only realistic opportunity to see 500% returns in the course of a weeks/ months and you know this. if that's wrong then i don't want to be right

Keep in mind these pops will only happen during election time. No new states get medical until end of this year, and most won't until 2016. Keep that in mind. Get in a few months before voting time if you think the odds favor legalization/medical

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I dont know man. I actually closed some positions last week. I can't really get a feel for this market. To be honest I'm thinking about buying some vix or something that is short the market for some protection.

We keep talking about the Wolfpack in here for weed stocks.

The real wolves are injecting fear (with some justification... valuations are getting silly) into the market and waiting to pick up the pieces.

333093939_405245.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
We keep talking about the Wolfpack in here for weed stocks.

The real wolves are injecting fear (with some justification... valuations are getting silly) into the market and waiting to pick up the pieces.

333093939_405245.gif
Thats exactly what I pray for....I want this shyt to hit trips again so I can slide right in and split my 20k into 3 stocks, and hold for a good couple of months...

Just imagine had I gone straight into weed stocks when I started in December :ohh:

But then again I would be paid but uneducated in the market, and we know what happens to those guys when it comes to this shyt.

Seen one guy turn 20,000 into 300,000 and lose it all

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation of Securities Claims Against GrowLife, Inc.:evilcac:
The Rosen Law Firm announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against GrowLife, Inc. (OTCBB:PHOT) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public and manipulated trading in its common stock.

On April 10, 2014, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) temporarily halted trading in the common stock of GrowLife until April 25, 2014. In suspending the trading of GrowLife securities, the SEC stated that “[t]he Commission temporarily suspended trading in the securities of PHOT because of questions that have been raised about the accuracy and adequacy of information in the marketplace and potentially manipulative transactions in PHOT’s common stock.”

The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of GrowLife investors. If you purchased GrowLife stock before April 10, 2014, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at pkim@rosenlegal.com or kchan@rosenlegal.com.

The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.

Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Let me go check and see if I ever bought some PHOT stock before 4/10:bayer:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Still mindboggling how someone can buy CANV at 200 pps and MINE when it had a 98 on the RSI ....dudes really got their money took :ufdup:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought GRNH on the dip today. Was waiting to get it under .40, and finally pulled the trigger at .35

Seems like one of the "safest" mj plays and best candidate to bounce back quickly after the sector got its ass kicked the last couple of days

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH at me getting three alerts from scottrade this morning, all "XX sale price dropped to XX". Alerts I set up back in Feb. MJ sector going down in a blaze of glory it seems

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
SMH at me getting three alerts from scottrade this morning, all "XX sale price dropped to XX". Alerts I set up back in Feb. MJ sector going down in a blaze of glory it seems

Thats what happens when stocks are artificially inflated and their market caps are mostly pure speculation. Theres no foundation for any of these stocks to have risen so much.