Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
cuz you could make money while that shyt is falling then buy in later at a lower price point :snoop:

dont question me again boy :ufdup:
You mean sell SPLI and take tha loss, then put tha money in other stocks and make money?

then buy SPLI at a low point, but how will he know when to buy it?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
BlOmD2oCIAAJHfy.jpg

chess.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
After locking in my 8000 in profits from acgx and didg:bayer: i did today what many emotional traders dont do: I observed. :salute:

To my left lay the barren wasteland that is otc weed stocks:damn: -16% here:deadrose: -27% there:dead: people were losing more dough than a @The Nigerian water bottling company. To my right lay the blue chip stocks, teetering on the brink of destruction and chaos:ooh:
Its was then that I knew that I would have to follow the good ole rule:ufdup:

Sometimes the best trade, is NO trade.:obama:

For tomorrow, I'm looking at a potential bounce play in Pihn off the 50 DMA, a scalp in Mona and sprwf, and alikkle something I'll keep to myself for now.:evilcac:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
@Shugg Ross @Xtraz2 Yeah I was writing a bit hasty there, but let me clarify...

Like previously posted, I been known what Shugg does in his tweets, lol.

Long story short, I read up a LOT on all of these companies etc and the whole OTC markets, before I put in a cent. I started liking what I found, and put quite a lof of doe in, in the range of 2 days or so...I liked SPLI and MINE because of their financials and cool lil products, that should drive the pps up to around 0.5 usd on SPLI and maybe 0.1 on MINE...Combined with the whole legal weed-buzz going on right now, and the Pack's strength in mass, I thought this was a no brainer...

What I didn't have a clue of, is the fact that this fukk nikka Sykes was about to burn everything on sight, and that the Pack would dwindle down and pretty much CRASH as it has just done.

Now I'm left at a -55% situation, and don't have tiime to wait until July or so, for SPLI to recover from this brutal rape - along with the whole sector...And pretty much HAVE to recoupe this shyt somehow, and just sell off right at the open and hope to get even the measily 3 k or whatever I might have left, and seek hard for a couple nice 50-100% plays this week.

FML brehs. Typical my luck I tell you.

What I still don't know for sure is - WHAT is the actual main reason for this sector being buried alive right now, when will it end and what the fukk is up..

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
@Shugg Ross @Xtraz2 Yeah I was writing a bit hasty there, but let me clarify...

Like previously posted, I been known what Shugg does in his tweets, lol.

Long story short, I read up a LOT on all of these companies etc and the whole OTC markets, before I put in a cent. I started liking what I found, and put quite a lof of doe in, in the range of 2 days or so...I liked SPLI and MINE because of their financials and cool lil products, that should drive the pps up to around 0.5 usd on SPLI and maybe 0.1 on MINE...Combined with the whole legal weed-buzz going on right now, and the Pack's strength in mass, I thought this was a no brainer...

What I didn't have a clue of, is the fact that this fukk nikka Sykes was about to burn everything on sight, and that the Pack would dwindle down and pretty much CRASH as it has just done.

Now I'm left at a -55% situation, and don't have tiime to wait until July or so, for SPLI to recover from this brutal rape - along with the whole sector...And pretty much HAVE to recoupe this shyt somehow, and just sell off right at the open and hope to get even the measily 3 k or whatever I might have left, and seek hard for a couple nice 50-100% plays this week.

FML brehs. Typical my luck I tell you.

What I still don't know for sure is - WHAT is the actual main reason for this sector being buried alive right now, when will it end and what the fukk is up..
I share your similar bad luck most my life :flabbynsick:

Tha wolf is saying timothy sykes is not tha cause of it, but who knows :yeshrug:[DOUBLEPOST=1397547931][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wuts that mean, wolf wuz working with Tim and shorting stocks?

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I share your similar bad luck most my life :flabbynsick:

Tha wolf is saying timothy sykes is not tha cause of it, but who knows :yeshrug:[DOUBLEPOST=1397547931][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wuts that mean, wolf wuz working with Tim and shorting stocks?

it means he shorted hemp, cbis and gnrh. he;s been saying those stocks have been overvalued especially hemp for the longest. did he short any of his picks, frtd, spli,mine :manny: we don't know and he says he didn't but, i still wouldn't trust that motherfukkka :laff: anybody in spli is a damn fool. i can't believe that some are still out here promoting it on twitter. it's at .08 right now, wouldn't surprised me if it went down to .05 by friday.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
it means he shorted hemp, cbis and gnrh. he;s been saying those stocks have been overvalued especially hemp for the longest. did he short any of his picks, frtd, spli,mine :manny: we don't know and he says he didn't but, i still wouldn't trust that motherfukkka :laff: anybody in spli is a damn fool. i can't believe that some are still out here promoting it on twitter. it's at .08 right now, wouldn't surprised me if it went down to .05 by today.
Fixed:ewww:

I told you guys to get out of them shyts, all a barely experience trader has to do it look at these three charts from a weekly and monthly perspective and SEE that TODAY is the day to short , not long.

If you haven't gotten out by now then may god have mercy on your brokerage accounts soul:ewww:
However:bayer:ACGX is almost done consolidating, I and my two groups have put in heavy bid support at .0053 to make the chart look just right, I encourage you all to slap the ask and make profit with us:evilcac:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Fixed:ewww:

I told you guys to get out of them shyts, all a barely experience trader has to do it look at these three charts from a weekly and monthly perspective and SEE that TODAY is the day to short , not long.

If you haven't gotten out by now then may god have mercy on your brokerage accounts soul:ewww:
However:bayer:ACGX is almost done consolidating, I and my two groups have put in heavy bid support at .0053 to make the chart look just right, I encourage you all to slap the ask and make profit with us:evilcac:

Bout to throw you in the bushes breh