H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yep its official, ACGX DDIG SPLI MINE & FRTD next week for me brehs :ohlawd:

RSI is reset on all three wolfpack picks:ohlawd:

ACGX & DDIG made me 10 G's in two days :ohlawd:

Those lowered prices on the wolfpack picks, 50% off here, 60% off there :ohlawd:

What goes up must come down, and when it comes to these new developments, what goes down, will come back up :ohlawd:

The strength of the wolf is in the pack, and the strength of the pack is in the wolf. :evilcac:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea, they're toast. Rumors were true I guess.

We might see a dead cat bounce or the occasional sign of life, but now it's just a flippers stock and nothing more. I remember when borders was going out of business, the stock kept jumping between 1 and 3 cents, and you could actually make a lot of money on it short term trend trading

I'm not gonna even touch it at this point. I've already lost money on it this year and on some other retailers. Shame because from what I could tell their company made a decent product, they just got their ass kicked by the department stores and couldn't get back on their feet

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:beli:

i have 9000 shares at around $1.51 avg

:beli:
  1. I am confident this company has its shyt together and will be producing profits shortly.
  2. It was never supposed to be lovely until later in the year. Its best to not trip off the day to day stuff and ride it out.