Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
:to: Oh what a joyous adventure this has been. Everybody has been making profits by 100's to 10000's of % on the pennyweedstocks.

But nohoo, not me:demonic:

I'm down a fukkin sickening 56,5%..I've literally seen NO significant green days, AT ALL...

Holding these bags of shyts SPLI, FRTD and MINE, I suppose...I mean fukk, can they atleast get back up even to get me off the -50% zone this week?

:dahell: this shyt is looking like pure mayhem, downfall etc.

I know I should've cut my losses a few days ago already, but the fact that this is all down pretty much due to market makers fukking shyt up HARD today on purpose (the whole sector), I'm still holding, thinking that this havoc should be over soon.

Any thoughts from the OG's in here? @GoogleMe ? Or is just selling tomorrow at open the only viable option really at this point.shyt just feels like fukkit, I'm down SO much already, I should be able to get back up for just a bit...

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
stop messing with penny stocks

Mmmyeees, granted. As of now I really don't have that luxury, since I need to recoupe those losses within the next 2 weeks, so I need to find some sweet quick flips and get things in motion -> get my initial capital back -> continue on with whatever small profits I might get...

fukked up, I know.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Mmmyeees, granted. As of now I really don't have that luxury, since I need to recoupe those losses within the next 2 weeks, so I need to find some sweet quick flips and get things in motion -> get my initial capital back -> continue on with whatever small profits I might get...

fukked up, I know.

it seems like shugg knows what he's doing....I'd just follow him. I don't touch/know enough about these penny stocks.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
it seems like shugg knows what he's doing....I'd just follow him. I don't touch/know enough about these penny stocks.

I see, you're more into the blue chips and stuff like that, eh?

Lol actually following Shugg kinda is the plan right now :ld:

Although that shytty ass DIDG I took from Shugg is down like 30% today, lucky it was only a few hundreds. But I got trust in my nikka :obama:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I see, you're more into the blue chips and stuff like that, eh?

Lol actually following Shugg kinda is the plan right now :ld:

Although that shytty ass DIDG I took from Shugg is down like 30% today, lucky it was only a few hundreds. But I got trust in my nikka :obama:
I don't follow nobody no more

Shug rule #1 "don't follow me"

You gotta do your own DD, as a man your accountable for your own actions, I know that's something you might not want to hear, but look at all tha people that followed wolf, they're down now

In like you, I arrived late on tha wolf bandwagon, lucky for me I only had a little bit to invest, so I'm not down too much

However I know somebody that invested a lot more and is down a whole bunch of racks

He is not going to sell it, he said he will lose it all before he sells

Timothy sykes is leaning towards selling it now to avoid further loss, however Tim also said that there will be more ups and downs

Wolf believes they are long term stocks and will eventually go up

:yeshrug: that's where we're at today

I would say just hold right now, fukk it, go down in a blaze of glory, maybe wolf is right, I'm not a fan of cutting your losses

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I am on the verge of backing out of everything and sitting on the sidelines for a while. Both GLUU and WYY are very unstable right now I don't know what to make of this market.

无名的

Superstar
Daps

fukked up, I know.

This is how people go to zero and even worse, indebted by borrowing to make more bad, get rich quick decisions.

:dwillhuh:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
1.DO NOT follow me or anyone....you will def lose. Learn for yourself bra
2.Sykes seems to be winning this battle, but SPLI is def legit so he will lose the war on that one
3.I told you like 3 times on twitter to sell that shyt bra, look at the 1,5,10, and monthly chart on SPLI MINE AND FRTD...now is that something you wanna buy, or SHORT :snoop:
4.Never catch a falling knife aka a falling ass stock, wait for it to give a bullish signal
5.Dont follow me AND def do not EVER take what I say on my tweets seriously, I will be telling the masses of idiots that listen to what I say that im buying, but really be selling :heh: I fukks with y'all, my mini group I set up, and by facebook group I joined and thats it, everyone else gets my pump tweets. :yeshrug:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I am on the verge of backing out of everything and sitting on the sidelines for a while. Both GLUU and WYY are very unstable right now I don't know what to make of this market.
long term hold bra, WYY and CAK are long term holds... ACGX is short-mid term hold