Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I heard the CEO sold shares hence the red flag.
If the leader retreats, so should you.....big rule in investing
You guys are about to learn why penny stocks and the weed bubble is full of shyt and why the older heads in this thread keep telling you guys to stay away and do real investing. PHOT gonna open down 50+%
lol i hope it pops and they all go back to subs so I can buy in and watch it run up again :ohlawd:

But that'll never happen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Could be a variety of things, usually my gut feeling is the best indicator, sounds unprofessional but 9/10 its usually right.

In this case, i seen phot halted, gut feeling told me everything will go red, and got out.
And how did you get all your sell orders executed without taking a loss during a sell off:patrice:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
And how did you get all your sell orders executed without taking a loss during a sell off:patrice:
I saw the news and didnt think twice, I was first to draw and the last man standing
500full.jpg

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are about to learn why penny stocks and the weed bubble is full of shyt and why the older heads in this thread keep telling you guys to stay away and do real investing. PHOT gonna open down 50+%

not speaking for PHOT but in general assuming the weed sector deflates right now (which i've been expecting it to for a while), it will explode again on major news; either a state voting for legalization or the fed easing MJ regulations

it's the only realistic opportunity to see 500% returns in the course of a weeks/ months and you know this. if that's wrong then i don't want to be right

Daps
Reppin
NYC
not speaking for PHOT but in general assuming the weed sector deflates right now (which i've been expecting it to for a while), it will explode again on major news; either a state voting for legalization or the fed easing MJ regulations

it's the only realistic opportunity to see 500% returns in the course of a weeks/ months and you know this. if that's wrong then i don't want to be right

You can do this with options and other derivatives easily. At the end of the day, its always about risk and reward. So if you're willing to take the obvious risks, then go for it. But weed pennies aren't the only way to make huge returns in a short period of time.