Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I'll give PHOT the benefit of the doubt tho. It was running for the past 6 months. All depends on what phase of the accumulation cycle you're in

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
:evilcac:
Everything :smugbiden:

Soon as I seen "PHOT HALTD OMGZ" on Twitter I knew their would be a selloff:banderas:

Makes sense to take profits now, then buy in at a lower price either this afternoon, tomorrow, or monday:lawd:

How do you time your entries/exits?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

How do you time your entries/exits?
Could be a variety of things, usually my gut feeling is the best indicator, sounds unprofessional but 9/10 its usually right.

In this case, i seen phot halted, gut feeling told me everything will go red, and got out.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You guys are about to learn why penny stocks and the weed bubble is full of shyt and why the older heads in this thread keep telling you guys to stay away and do real investing. PHOT gonna open down 50+%

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
If you're talking about the Coli Market, you're probably out of luck unless you hit up a mod. If you're talking real life, your broker would automatically assign the extra shares. If not, you got robbed.
Obviously the coli market breh. Do you really think I'd come on here asking "whos gonna fix this" if it was a real life scenerio ? :comeon: