Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Any of y'all planning on getting in on SNOW this Wednesday? Seems like it's going to be pumped to the skies from the very start. The trades seem to be salivating over this IPO. I'm on the fence about whether or not I want to start a position. I'll probably just watch it for a few days and see how things play out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Any of y'all planning on getting in on SNOW this Wednesday? Seems like it's going to be pumped to the skies from the very start. The trades seem to be salivating over this IPO. I'm on the fence about whether or not I want to start a position. I'll probably just watch it for a few days and see how things play out.

I had been planning to start a position but it depends what the price is when it hits the market. Is it on WeBull early access or nah

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Crazy how since i really started paying attention to the market the way i look at all purchases has shifted.

My boy girl just got a brand new tesla delivered to the crib, posted it on social media. And all i can think about is what that money could do if invested in the market instead of sitting in their garage :yeshrug:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He's referring to how Tesla completely rewrote their self driving code so it would be better. Pending full release mid-December unless set backs

God damn. It'll have better vision than a humans because it'll have no blind spots (360°).

I'm wondering if they'll use deep learning or machine learning to train these cars. Knowing Elon I would expect deep learning if it were deep learning. They have a shyt ton of data to work with.

Every tesla on the road will be helping to train the system.

These things will be better drivers than us

morris

Superstar
Daps
anybody mess with this IPO investment?

EquityZen
Investment company

equityzen.com

Description
EquityZen is an online marketplace for trading pre-IPO employee shares from privately held companies. The platform often links employees from private companies with investors who would not otherwise be able to invest in the company prior to an IPO. EquityZen is based in Manhattan's Flatiron District.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Crazy how since i really started paying attention to the market the way i look at all purchases has shifted.

My boy girl just got a brand new tesla delivered to the crib, posted it on social media. And all i can think about is what that money could do if invested in the market instead of sitting in their garage :yeshrug:
Definitely became more conservative with my purchases, but I’m less principally guarded with regarding a few things like a good time or my family but most importantly, my niece and nephew.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not sure. They’re targeting a 80-90/share price. If there’s no pump and it follows most IPO’s with a pullback about 1-2 months later, you could be bag holding. But it might be a nice one to swing real quick then see where the shares settle long term.