Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
my cost basis is under 13, but only 220 shares. should've bought 500 at least

Hey it's easy to second guess at least you got a nice cost basis and you will likely come close to doubling your money. You can potentially add more but like I said usually with these SPACs there are a few opportunities to buy for cheap. Keep an eye.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Hindenburg is legit. GREAT track record (sorrento short has been :wow:). God bless shorts...

And well the whole “why would GM partner with them if they a scam?”

Well didn’t CVS partner with theranos?

Twitter wolves are :deadmanny:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hindenburg is legit. GREAT track record (sorrento short has been :wow:). God bless shorts...

And well the whole “why would GM partner with them if they a scam?”

Well didn’t CVS partner with theranos?

Twitter wolves are :deadmanny:

Word. They are following in the footsteps of a young Bill Ackman. I remember when he dropped the dossier on HerbaLife years ago. They dropped like 10% the first day and then rallied and I think Ackman ended up losing a billy on the bet. Eventually the SEC stepped in and sued HLF for fraud but by then, Ackman had moved on to new investments.

It's crazy watching everyday people on Twitter defend likely fraud from millionaire CEOs. I don't know much about Trevor Milton but I watched some videos based on the comments in this thread. In my head, he fits the bill of someone who commits fraud. Breh sounded like Trump and all but called the Hidenburg fake news while failing to deny ANY of the shyt they said about his company.

I've got some puts on GM so we'll see how things play out but I might set up some NKLA puts (in a way that can account for high IV) as well at this rate

Edit:
Shiiiiiiit. Just read the NYT article above closely and realized that someone made an Indie documentary about the whole thing. I know what I'm watching this weekend:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Looking at the charts, I think tech will continue to sell off in the short term before rebounding maybe sometime after the election or when they crush earnings.

I'm still not seeing a full on rotation into value though...the money has to go somewhere. It's about individual companies now. For instance, some restaurants will bounce back or get even bigger like Chipotle but others may continue to struggle.

A vaccine would bring up all sectors at least initially that's why I put money into that M1 value. Long term tech is still the obvious bet.

I'll continue to hedge with SPACs.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A lot of people have asked me about what I think about Apple and Tesla. Well, we knew they'd massively run up before the split and if you decided to take profits that's good, you aren't "wrong" for taking profits I store profits all the time and then reinvest elsewhere.

Long term I'm bullish on both we don't need to discuss that.

But right now we are in correction mode. IF Apple and Tesla were to drop anywhere near my cost basis then I will add more but at these prices nah I'll just let them sit.

I think Tesla has a good chance to run up close to battery day, we'll see what they have in store but some of it will probably be priced in by the actual event.

Apple will make it's move in the near future with their super cycle coming up.

But remember all these stocks are up massively... you never hitch everything you have to 1-2 stocks. I could see 3-4 stocks maybe but just 1-2 is not enough you need to spread your cash around some.