Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Crazy how since i really started paying attention to the market the way i look at all purchases has shifted.

My boy girl just got a brand new tesla delivered to the crib, posted it on social media. And all i can think about is what that money could do if invested in the market instead of sitting in their garage :yeshrug:
No point in trying to make money if you’re afraid to spend money. What are you making it for if not to use it?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
anybody mess with this IPO investment?

EquityZen
Investment company

equityzen.com

Description
EquityZen is an online marketplace for trading pre-IPO employee shares from privately held companies. The platform often links employees from private companies with investors who would not otherwise be able to invest in the company prior to an IPO. EquityZen is based in Manhattan's Flatiron District.
I have an account but never purchased from it, unless you’re willing to risk buying shares of a company that’s at least two years out from an IPO, you’re not really going to get a deal. You also have to “qualify” as an accredited investor and there is a $10k minimum investment

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
ehh cars have never been my thing either, im really a minimalist at heart
I am too but still have to reward yourself.
If you’re invested with debt under control, then you can’t be afraid to treat yourself. Otherwise you’re just saving money, until you die.

I plan on getting a Tesla some time in the next two years. :yeshrug:

The key is buy shyt that appreciates with time.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I am too but still have to reward yourself.
If you’re invested with debt under control, then you can’t be afraid to treat yourself. Otherwise you’re just saving money, until you die.

I plan on getting a Tesla some time in the next two years. :yeshrug:

The key is buy shyt that appreciates with time.

I definitely plan on getting an EV as my next car. Whenever I’m back from overseas and done with contracting. Will more than likely be a Tesla.

I really like the look of one of the Lucid Air but damn $160k :usure:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
As a member of "Gen X", I say:
Stick it to those sellout hippies!

I definitely plan on getting an EV as my next car. Whenever I’m back from overseas and done with contracting. Will more than likely be a Tesla.

I really like the look of one of the Lucid Air but damn $160k :usure:
I've been saying for a while I wanted my next car to be a used Tesla S.
(I still think TSLA is probably overpriced, even though I bought call the other day trying to flip.)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan