Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I was just watching this video earlier today, literally own almost all of those either in my initial brokerage or as part of M1.

Why anyone would be "worried" about any of these companies is beyond me.

Yeah, you can trade these companies but if you just hold them and have patience you'll see great results. Happy Labor Day everyone.

For those of us who cant watch the video, you might listing them? Post rep pending and appreciation, bruh.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:jbhmm: This maybe an early speculation.....

But hypothetically if the EV revolution of cars takes off, thus lowering human consumption of gas.

Would it be unwise to start building some positions in an inverse oil etf like SCO, that could be pay off tremendously 5+ years from now.

IDK about yall but I'm trying be rich. :hubie:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Trying Out Option Tutorials and Resources
For novice and experienced options traders, a wealth of resources, information, and educational materials and programs are available to help you become more proficient with your options strategies. These are among the best:

• Chicago Board Options Exchange (www.cboe.com): The CBOE has extensive educational materials and programs at their site for beginners and experienced options traders.

Sign up for CBOE’s free options newsletters. You’ll get lots of great tips and news about the options market. In addition, you’ll get mailings when CBOE does free live option seminars in your local area.

• The Options Industry Council (www.optionseducation.org): This is the industry trade group for all exchanges that trade options. You can find plenty of educational materials and programs on their site. In addition, anyone can call 888-OPTIONS (888-678-4667) and ask general questions about options.
  • The Options Guide (www.theoptionsguide.com): This is an extensive resource of options trading lessons and tutorials.
  • OptionsTradingpedia (www.optionstradingpedia.com): This is like an encyclopedia of options trading articles and tutorials.
  • CME Group (www.cmegroup.com): If you’re interested in options on futures, commodities, and currencies, go to this extensive site for general information and guidance.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah.. Charlie talks about SCO all the time. It's good for day trading purposes but it's not meant to hold for long periods of time because of the fluctuation.. I mean theoretically it could just go down and down but the EV market is not taking over this instant, I think there's plenty of other opportunities to make easy money in SPACs and growth ETFs and foreign e-commerce plays.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Scholar
EhJsyD9WkAI6bAf