Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dog I could buy it right now for the same entry I had. I took the 3k profits. Aint nobody panicking, its recognizing the shyt was gonna have a massive pullback and selling and then buying back in. If your average is low as shyt, yeah don't sell. When my average was 348, yeah im glad I sold

:ehh: can never be mad at taking profits.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Its at my previous entry now lol. Need a bigger dip

you can swing it for now, but eventually you gonna regret not building the position breh. you prolly created unnecessary taxable events for a small gain. we all been there.

i sold

AMZN at $1800
AAPL at $120 pre split
IRBT at$40
TSLA at $220 pre split
LULU at $120
FB at $$150
SQ at $110
MSFT at $85

made good profits too.

all felt very expensive at that time and had some sell off. i felt i didnt have big enough positions, so i sold them. but just imagine i kept those. my account was like 50k at that time. just do the math.. it hurts me. :snoop:

so moral behind it is that if you think short term, then dont even bother. there are better stocks short term. hell, what are the odd of SHLL not blowing past $75 by the merger?

TSLA is long hold. dont forget that. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Iv’e been doing more reading on the SoftBank accusations :mjlol:

let’s say yeah... somehow SoftBank was able to move markets by the trillions using a few billion.... they just legitimized the pump and dump lol :russ:

like what they doing is perfectly legal.... I won’t be surprised if other firms are going to jump ship and start it....

but on the other hand... is SoftBank is standing on unrealized gains .... wonder how many phone calls they received from investors to tell them to GTFO:lolbron:

let’s see the results

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
you can swing it for now, but eventually you gonna regret not building the position breh.

i sold

AMZN at $1800
AAPL at $120 pre split
IRBT at$40
TSLA at $220 pre split
LULU at $120
FB at $$150
SQ at $110
MSFT at $85

made good profits too.

but just imagine i kept those. :snoop:

so moral behind it is that if you think short term, then dont even bother. there are better stocks short term. hell, what are the odd of SHLL not blowing past $75 by the merger?

:ohhh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
has anyone done research on Nikola corporation?
It's pretty fukked up how they kinda stealing Tesla's car steez...all the way down to the name. But i digress
I wonder if its worth a position for the long run

Reign X

Pro
Daps
This is when I buy back into fb, on a dip. Past some of their ethics stuff, by checking some dumb posts and banning certain stuff.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
you can swing it for now, but eventually you gonna regret not building the position breh. you prolly created unnecessary taxable events for a small gain. we all been there.

i sold

AMZN at $1800
AAPL at $120 pre split
IRBT at$40
TSLA at $220 pre split
LULU at $120
FB at $$150
SQ at $110
MSFT at $85

made good profits too.

all felt very expensive at that time and had some sell off. i felt i didnt have big enough positions, so i sold them. but just imagine i kept those. my account was like 50k at that time. just do the math.. it hurts me. :snoop:

Thats still the plan though. I still am long on tsla, just at a better price point. I wouldn't have much more money to average down if it tanked. I took a risk but it seems to have worked out

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
My december 2019 post :russ:

Tesla da gawd :blessed: i'm buying and buyin no matter what happens for next year or two :takedat:

and microsoft, apple & fb stay pimpin for my SEP IRA account. :whew:

i manned up traded 50% of 3 fund portfolio to fb/lulu/microsoft/apple/disney/baba and it nearly doubled :mindblown:

if i kept those my fidelity wouldve been half a milli :damn:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
To average down on abio or not to average down, that is the question

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Thats still the plan though. I still am long on tsla, just at a better price point. I wouldn't have much more money to average down if it tanked. I took a risk but it seems to have worked out

so you tryna time the market and bank on TSLA to go below $330. it should happen most likely. i would say it will test $300 soon, but maybe it wont :manny:

i mean i sold those FB/AAPL/AMZN thinkin i would get in at a better price, but i lost the opportunity to buy. :wow:

and in a blink of an eye it ran up so fast, so i couldnt stomach buyin them back at a higher price. i mean would you buy TSLA if it runs up to $450 and stay there? i bet you wont :russ: