Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I took that article as a pump scheme. SoftBank pumping up their own holdings by buying options forcing market makers to buy stock in order to hedge thus driving up prices. To me it says this increase over the past month was largely bullshyt and manufactured. Imo

it’s funny I think this is the only business where you can have professionals with 15+ experience.... and ask them “what makes a stock move” and you will have all different answers.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thoughts on NVDA?
It was doing crazy numbers the previous few weeks, can it bounce back this week?

this may have been the culmination of the catalyst...ppl have been looking forward to this for weeks...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nvi...tream-rtx-3070-499-3080-699-3090-1499.802446/

...price dropped the day after the event

I was hoping tesla would have a similar run up til battery day but it’s looking like the split was the bigger event where ppl were looking to sell off...hope I’m wrong

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I was just watching this video earlier today, literally own almost all of those either in my initial brokerage or as part of M1.

Why anyone would be "worried" about any of these companies is beyond me.

Yeah, you can trade these companies but if you just hold them and have patience you'll see great results. Happy Labor Day everyone.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
dont do it. take it as somebody who gambled on Amazon's Q1 earnings release, only to lose it all...then see Amazon bounce like 30% afterwords. Woulda made racks if i just paid for a longer term more expensive option.

if youre going to buy aapl calls...do so in a way where they at least expire after the holiday season...

Over the past 10 years, I lost a lot of money gambling on earnings like that.
Now I try to stick to options that expire after the election at the earliest, and ideally in 2022.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think i might take most of my tesla profits after battery day

ill buy back in at some point for the long term, but after it crashes down to earth. this stock valuation will not last :mjlol: