Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nah.. Charlie talks about SCO all the time. It's good for day trading purposes but it's not meant to hold for long periods of time because of the fluctuation.. I mean theoretically it could just go down and down but the EV market is not taking over this instant, I think there's plenty of other opportunities to make easy money in SPACs and growth ETFs and foreign e-commerce plays.
Was wondering why the volume was pretty high.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I need to research PACB.

For that price, that shyt is a steal, if it has half the upside that Chicken mentioned that they have from being a strong competitor to Illumina.

I just noticed that they're in ARKG's holdings.

ARK was in early too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikola And General Motors Form Strategic Partnership; Nikola Badger To Be Engineered And Manufactured By General Motors
General Motors receives 11 percent ownership of Nikola and right to nominate one director; General Motors seizes growth opportunity with Nikola to boldly move into broader markets with Hydrotec fuel cell and Ultium battery systems

- General Motors to receive $2 billion equity stake in Nikola in exchange for certain in-kind contributions

- General Motors to engineer, validate, homologate and build the Nikola Badger for both the battery electric vehicle and fuel cell electric vehicle variants as part of the in-kind services

- Nikola anticipates saving over $4 billion in battery and powertrain costs over 10 years and over $1 billion in engineering and validation costs

- General Motors expects to receive in excess of $4 billion of benefits between the equity value of the shares, contract manufacturing of the Badger, supply contracts for batteries and fuel cells, and EV credits retained over the life of the contract

- General Motors to be exclusive supplier of fuel cells globally (outside of Europe) to Nikola for Class 7/8 trucks, providing validation and scale in a multi-billion dollar total addressable market

- Badger is anticipated to enter production by year-end 2022

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
History says september has always been the most bearish month. on top of that everythin is so damn expensive. we really had a crazy run from March to August. and now the election is coming so we really might see a major crash unless of course Trump does something drastic.

and yall know what im gonna do. ill buy the dip at all cost. :mjgrin:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Why you sell? Panicked? NOTHING about Tesla's fundamentals has changed. You gonna be mad as fukk in about 2-3 weeks.
Dog I could buy it right now for the same entry I had. I took the 3k profits. Aint nobody panicking, its recognizing the shyt was gonna have a massive pullback and selling and then buying back in. If your average is low as shyt, yeah don't sell. When my average was 348, yeah im glad I sold