Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
It's all a game...
Possibility they are still added in this month. S&P previously had multiple adds during a prior September but I would say not looking good rn.

if they wanna troll they would drop inclusion news the same week as battery day for a all time run

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
The paper quoted a source saying that SoftBank spent roughly $4 billion buying call options tied to its stock holdings, but also in other names. It then could profit from the run up in stocks and subsequently unload its position to other parties.

“We’ll see if they’re reversing it. A lot of the call buying was an upward lift to the market. The sellers of those calls, then had to buy stocks and hedge and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy on the upside,” he said.

Tech investor Roger McNamee said the SoftBank report was disturbing. “If it’s true that SoftBank is doing that, it would be more signs that the fundamental picture here is decoupled from stock prices,” he said on CNBC.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
my avg is $17. im just gonna hold long term.
What are your thoughts on spaq? I'm looking to get into these mergers after seeing kcac and lcas potential..i see q4 is the time-frame. Would u hold off on adding it until its closer and wait for a dip into low 12s, high 11s or do you think it will steady rise. I bought too early with lca but made it back eventually

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
What are your thoughts on spaq? I'm looking to get into these mergers after seeing kcac and lcas potential..i see q4 is the time-frame. Would u hold off on adding it until its closer and wait for a dip into low 12s, high 11s or do you think it will steady rise. I bought too early with lca but made it back eventually

i have 869 share @ $13.52

and i'll buy the dip breh. :manny:

i dont expect NKLA like run, but i feel like it will feed off of SHLLs success. and it really doesnt matter what your entry is if you think it will 2-3x by the merger.

i honestly hope it crashes and dips below $8-$9. im going in if that happens.