Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Bruh, this is excellent. I tell anybody starting out to pick 4-5 companies you absolutely love and load up on those. It makes no sense to have 10-15 stocks in your portfolio and only having 2-5 shares of each. You won't see real gains that way because you're spread too thin.

Most young bruhs should simply pick 4 companies and 1 ETF from this list and continue to dump money into them (until you have at least 25-30 of each and then you can add another stock into your rotation) and hold for the next 10 years. I GUARANTEE a nikka will be thanking me (if I'm still on the coli 10 years from now)

Amazon
Tesla
Apple
Microsoft
Facebook
AMD
NVDA
Square
Paypal
ARKK
ARKW
XLK
XLY
FDIS
SPY
VOO
QQQ
Add ARKF:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any advice on my portfolio brehs?

Lyft
Tesla
Disney
EPR
Apple
Microsoft
SQ
CPE
IDEX
MARK
TOPS

Potential buys: DKNG (someone convince me), Lemonade

soon to be fukking off: IDEX, CPE, LTYT, MARK (bought this too high, might have to take $700 loss :francis:) and EPR (Not sure about selling this tbh), TOPS (scam stock, its reverse splits cost me money)

@NaijaProdigy Redux

You don't need Lyft and I'd be weary of energy and transport stocks.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Bruh, this is excellent. I tell anybody starting out to pick 4-5 companies you absolutely love and load up on those. It makes no sense to have 10-15 stocks in your portfolio and only having 2-5 shares of each. You won't see real gains that way because you're spread too thin.

Most young bruhs should simply pick 4 companies and 1 ETF from this list and continue to dump money into them (until you have at least 25-30 of each and then you can add another stock into your rotation) and hold for the next 10 years. I GUARANTEE a nikka will be thanking me (if I'm still on the coli 10 years from now)

Amazon
Tesla
Apple
Microsoft
Facebook
AMD
NVDA
Square
Paypal
ARKK
ARKW
XLK
XLY
FDIS
SPY
VOO
QQQ
add disney to the list. real slept on

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Can someone explain why y’all are happy for a stock split?
So you buy 1 Tesla for 1500, and it splits into 5 at 300.

Its not like (if you hold) Teslas gonna go down, same with Apple. Thus, they're giving you more stock for free.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’ve got DIS on the watch list for sure. They’re definitely gonna make noise next year once things start to calm down.

I been saying for months that once Disney gets rolling again they will continue to carve out a majority of the entertainment market share... it's gonna be them and Netflix with some AT&T thrown in

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So you buy 1 Tesla for 1500, and it splits into 5 at 300.

Its not like (if you hold) Teslas gonna go down, same with Apple. Thus, they're giving you more stock for free.
I understand the concept my point is why are people happy by this in the world of fractional shares?

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Tsla went from like 400 to 1500 in like a year, and 10k isn't possible? :heh:
10k prediction is based on a autonomous car taxi service. If they achieve level 5 autonomy, which Elon says they will by end of year it’s all a matter of regulators seeing how many million times safer it is than a human driving a car.

If so 10k without a doubt . Plus their energy biz is a unknown in terms of full vision. Potential is here