Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I stopped fukkin index funds when i realized that im not happy with 12% return breh.

if you arent sure about what to invest then just copy Jeremy from FE and be done with it. follow every one of his move. you will get 25-40%+ return easily. even if you choose top ETFs, most likely it wont get you that kinda return. and the common theme is that he doesnt invest in APPL, MSFT, ZOOM, NFLX and etc. he finds a great value growth stocks.

ARKK and ARKW ETFs are up 80%+ year to date and over 300% in 3 years. If anyone is looking to just throw money at a fund I'd be looking at one of those two, Cathie Woods is always finding the best growth out there.

of course I am not a financial advisor, my posts are for entertainment purposes only.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I stopped fukkin index funds when i realized that im not happy with 12% return breh.

if you arent sure about what to invest then just copy Jeremy from FE and be done with it. follow every one of his move. you will get 25-40%+ return easily. even if you choose top ETFs, most likely it wont get you that kinda return. and the common theme is that he doesnt invest in APPL, MSFT, ZOOM, NFLX and etc. he finds a great value growth stocks.
What's FE?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
It lo key sounds like you should do some dur diligence on both companies and see which ones fit your investment style :ld:
all done breh. I got thousands in MFA right now, thinking of selling it to cop tesla and apple

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
ARKK and ARKW ETFs are up 80%+ year to date and over 300% in 3 years. If anyone is looking to just throw money at a fund I'd be looking at one of those two, Cathie Woods is always finding the best growth out there.

of course I am not a financial advisor, my posts are for entertainment purposes only.

that's the only ETF i would fuk with. but its much more fun tracking 10-12 stocks and really get involved in the process. FE is public account is now over 700k. thats just sick. it was like 250k last year.