Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I think it was good but I be watching these stock market youtubers and they start having me 2nd guessing
i think apple is a good buy regardless longterm(big company that's not going anywhere) tesla now :patrice: i've made several posts in here before about me not being bullish but had to bite the bullet today and will load up on more

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm new to this, this is my second day
Can someone break this down for me?

BtkSaUn.jpg

I don't come here a lot or at all actually, is this how people in the thread are teaching you to trade?

Cash available is all money not tied into assets, margin is how much your broker lent you. You should never have a borrowed balance worth more than free cash in your account. If I'm reading right, your broker lent you 653.48 in stock but your cash available would wipe it out and leave you with 179 left over. You don't have enough to wipe off the 1771.10 hole from options so you need to deposit money or close the positions that you're in, probably both.

Your best bet is to close all positions at 9:30 and pay off whatever balance is owed. After you do that you PM me and I'll give you resources on risk management, making a trading plan, etc because you're on the road to ruin quick as fukk.

Not your fault though, I blame the federal reserve. In time, people will get hurt, they're walking around with their chest out because it's taken longer than expected, bragging about their gains so it's luring people in. No interest in talking to these kinds of people, but if I can save a new person from digging holes I dug when I started, I'd be happy to.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
he was talking about dumping everything/putting it into TSLA

and a “key determinant” for him was a prediction made months before the split

just wanted to point that out to him

anything’s possible tho

ya RH is too bare-bones...outgrew it immediately

was gonna deposit money tomorrow morning but I’m gonna sign up with fidelity now

and see if I like it
I like E-Trade a lot, but that's for my 401k, and I have a small position with SQ and ARKK in my persy. Everything else is m1

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
LCA Gang :blessed:

Bought more after hours :shaq:

Basically at my initial cost entry... I should have bought during these dips :to:

Breh no listen.. this is 'good news' to be sure but until merger it's going to dip most likely with all these penny flippers so u could probably add more down the line, just my opinion.

I'm already sitting on a gang of shares so I'm chillin

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like E-Trade a lot, but that's for my 401k, and I have a small position with SQ and ARKK in my persy. Everything else is m1

damn...one huge plus RH has is I can park extra/leftover money in BTC when it’s on the sidelines...seems like none of these other apps allow you to purchase BTC

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle