Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
waiting for apple and tesla to drop today so I can cop.

selling my uber stock to fund the above. fukk it quality over quantity. apple and tesla will be 70% of my portfolio.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
waiting for apple and tesla to drop today so I can cop.

selling my uber stock to fund the above. fukk it quality over quantity. apple and tesla will be 70% of my portfolio.

I’m of the quality over quantity mindset as well. Currently I’m only holding AAPL SQ and TSLA. I don’t think I’ll be grabbing any other stocks other than LMND for the long play. To get my diversification later I’ll just get an index fund that either tracks the DOW or S&P. That’s only after I’ve built my positions to my liking.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
brehs should I sell off uber completely? is it done for?

i stopped fukkin with UBER since the covid got super serious. :mjlit:

YOU SOLD UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC COM (UBER) (Cash)
Symbol UBER
Description UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC COM
Shares -667.000
Price 36.00
Amount $24,011.46
Fees $0.54
Settlement Date 05/28/2020

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Said :camby: to the OPTI in my roth and ira and gonna use the money for Apple and Tesla. I don't know how a company can release products and still drop. Would've came out with much more but I got some decent profit so can't complain. Would consider buying back in if it drops low enough but not sure if it's worth the hassle considering how stressful it is. Hopefully this money processes quick and the damn index fund I put to sell hurries and does so I can make moves.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Said :camby: to the OPTI in my roth and ira and gonna use the money for Apple and Tesla.

Breh OPTI is a penny stock tho. 99 out of 100 penny stocks are trash.. It's true that they have a product but usually what happens is a bigger company comes along and steals the idea and keeps it moving. These pennies would need to get bought out in most cases for them to really strike gold.

Plus, it already ran up like 300% over a few weeks. There's going to be a huge pullback on a move like that.