Lmnd buying opp?
giphy.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Breh OPTI is a penny stock tho. 99 out of 100 penny stocks are trash.. It's true that they have a product but usually what happens is a bigger company comes along and steals the idea and keeps it moving. These pennies would need to get bought out in most cases for them to really strike gold.

Plus, it already ran up like 300% over a few weeks. There's going to be a huge pullback on a move like that.
Yeah I feel ya. I made over 1700 in profit off these last shares sold so definitely was successful overall. Just gotta move on before it dips some more. Secure some profit and go on to better plays.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Said :camby: to the OPTI in my roth and ira and gonna use the money for Apple and Tesla. I don't know how a company can release products and still drop. Would've came out with much more but I got some decent profit so can't complain. Would consider buying back in if it drops low enough but not sure if it's worth the hassle considering how stressful it is. Hopefully this money processes quick and the damn index fund I put to sell hurries and does so I can make moves.
I did the same thing

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Others have advised against xrp. Some have it in their portfolio and others are against it. Most mixed feelings one there is. It's a slow gainer apparently.

it was basically dormant, but finally waking up. got up to .33. i wanna .40 soon.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Got in JMIA around 12.473. Saw the trend going back up on 3 minute time frame
Pretty sure I mentioned an earnings dip, several times on here breh....

It's probably going get significantly lower too. They have an offering on the table to rise more capital.

That's when I plan to buy a shyt ton more.

This is a long term play breh, 3-5 years out. Not for the weak hands.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
inovio is killing me from reaching even higher gains on a green day like this:beli:
Dawg..i bought 5 shares of that at 29 in my webull account and in just like :stopitslime:

Not a lot of money at all but God damn did that shyt tank like a motherfukker. Hopefully @Chef Mello mama got out on top

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Now to all my Jumia brehs and brehettes.....

I've been listening to some conference calls from Q1, and I've seen interviews from the CEO's in various countries and I believe Jumia will be straight, my cost basis is so low, I ain't touching shyt....

I'll be adding to the earnings dip and the dilution. This is a true long term play.....'
Give me your cheap shares. I'm trying :eat: 3-5 years from now.

:blessed:

from sunday.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I’m of the quality over quantity mindset as well. Currently I’m only holding AAPL SQ and TSLA. I don’t think I’ll be grabbing any other stocks other than LMND for the long play. To get my diversification later I’ll just get an index fund that either tracks the DOW or S&P. That’s only after I’ve built my positions to my liking.

I stopped fukkin index funds when i realized that im not happy with 12% return breh.

if you arent sure about what to invest then just copy Jeremy from FE and be done with it. follow every one of his move. you will get 25-40%+ return easily. even if you choose top ETFs, most likely it wont get you that kinda return. and the common theme is that he doesnt invest in APPL, MSFT, ZOOM, NFLX and etc. he finds a great value growth stocks.