Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Hit me with that PDF. I'm curious to see what you're seeing because right now, I can't see anything but assets vs. liabilities and the most wonderful phrase in any financial report, "going concern".

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hit me with that PDF. I'm curious to see what you're seeing because right now, I can't see anything but assets vs. liabilities and the most wonderful phrase in any financial report, "going concern".
send email and show me in the financial report where you see that...pm me

无名的

Superstar
Daps
send email and show me in the financial report where you see that...pm me

http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingPdf?FilingID=9621381

The latest 10Q, although it's a few months old.

NOTE 3 – GOING CONCERN

The Company’s unaudited condensed consolidated financial statements are prepared using accounting principles generally accepted in the
United States of America applicable to a going concern, which contemplates the realization of assets and liquidation of liabilities in the normal
course of business. The Company has a net loss of $976,371 for the nine months ended September 30, 2013, and has an accumulated deficit of
$3,661,366 as of September 30, 2013. The Company has not yet established an adequate ongoing source of revenues sufficient to cover its
operating costs and to allow it to continue as a going concern. The ability of the Company to continue as a going concern is dependent on the
Company obtaining adequate capital to fund operating losses until it becomes profitable. If the Company is unable to obtain adequate capital, it
could be forced to cease development of operations.

In order to continue as a going concern, develop a reliable source of revenues, and achieve a profitable level of operations the Company will
need, among other things, additional capital resources. Management’s plans to continue as a going concern include raising additional capital
through increased sales of product and by sale of common shares. However, management cannot provide any assurances that the Company
will be successful in accomplishing any of its plans. The ability of the Company to continue as a going concern is dependent upon its ability to
successfully accomplish the plans described in the preceding paragraph and eventually secure other sources of financing and attain profitable
operations. The accompanying unaudited condensed consolidated financial statements do not include any adjustments that might be necessary
if the Company is unable to continue as a going concern.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Did you see this?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/26/otcmarkets-reforms-idUSL1N0MN13N20140326

(Reuters) - OTC Markets, the operator of three U.S. over-the-counter equity markets, is rolling out tighter reporting standards and eligibility requirements for its venture-stage market to crack down on stock scams and bolster transparency, the company said on Wednesday.

On May 1 for its OTCQB market, OTC Markets will introduce a new minimum one-cent bid price requirement and will require the company's chief executive or chief financial officer to certify that its reporting obligations are current and that disclosures about shareholdings, officers and corporate profile are correct.

The bid requirement, in which stocks must have been quoted for at least 1 cent daily over a 30-day period or be dropped from the market, aims to ferret out companies that fall prey to dilutive stock fraud schemes and promotions, OTC Markets said.

OTC Markets also will charge a one-time $2,500 fee for new applicants and an annual $10,000 fee for companies trading on its markets.

(more than the yearly revenue for many of these MJ stocks :shaq: )

Foreign companies that are listed on a qualified stock exchange and are current in their U.S. reporting obligations will be allowed to trade on OTCQB, OTC Markets' middle-tier marketplace. In the past, they traded on the lowest "pink" tier.

On Tuesday, the two most actively traded stocks on OTC Markets on Tuesday were French dairy products maker Danone SA and Swiss pharmaceuticals Roche Holding AG .

Trading volume on OTC Markets was 20.1 billion shares on Tuesday, about three times that of all U.S. stock exchanges and other trading venues. But the value traded, $1.4 billion, paled in comparison with the $263.4 billion executed on the other exchanges and venues, data from BATS Global Markets showed. (Reporting by Herbert Lash)

:ohhh:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
market going through a correction,

ATTBF is lining up perfectly...waiting for that reversal to go in.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Did you see this?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/26/otcmarkets-reforms-idUSL1N0MN13N20140326

(Reuters) - OTC Markets, the operator of three U.S. over-the-counter equity markets, is rolling out tighter reporting standards and eligibility requirements for its venture-stage market to crack down on stock scams and bolster transparency, the company said on Wednesday.

On May 1 for its OTCQB market, OTC Markets will introduce a new minimum one-cent bid price requirement and will require the company's chief executive or chief financial officer to certify that its reporting obligations are current and that disclosures about shareholdings, officers and corporate profile are correct.

The bid requirement, in which stocks must have been quoted for at least 1 cent daily over a 30-day period or be dropped from the market, aims to ferret out companies that fall prey to dilutive stock fraud schemes and promotions, OTC Markets said.

OTC Markets also will charge a one-time $2,500 fee for new applicants and an annual $10,000 fee for companies trading on its markets.

Foreign companies that are listed on a qualified stock exchange and are current in their U.S. reporting obligations will be allowed to trade on OTCQB, OTC Markets' middle-tier marketplace. In the past, they traded on the lowest "pink" tier.

On Tuesday, the two most actively traded stocks on OTC Markets on Tuesday were French dairy products maker Danone SA and Swiss pharmaceuticals Roche Holding AG .

Trading volume on OTC Markets was 20.1 billion shares on Tuesday, about three times that of all U.S. stock exchanges and other trading venues. But the value traded, $1.4 billion, paled in comparison with the $263.4 billion executed on the other exchanges and venues, data from BATS Global Markets showed. (Reporting by Herbert Lash)

:noah:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Fed told CitiGroup you're not raising your dividend we don't trust your risk management. Which is why you're seeing downgrades today.

JPM or BAC is a better buy in this space.

Plus Citi has a lot of exposure to the currency markets which have been real ugly the last few months.
thats why i cant really fukk with the large banks like that. too macro for me unless its those specializing in research, trading and ibanking like GS or MS :whew: or boutiques

Evercore will make its way back eventually.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I bought TCHH at .0002 yesterday

It's an actual company with a working website and phone number. Cash deposit service, not a weed play (yet?)

Shugg, thoughts?

:dahell:

breh, who the fuk advised you to get in that shyt? as much as a risk taker i am with the pennys, i wouldn't even touch that shyt after looking at the charts and sec filings (which they last had on 10/29/08 :dead:) this just from my imo looking at it.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

breh, who the fuk advised you to get in that shyt? as much as a risk taker i am with the pennys, i wouldn't even touch that shyt after looking at the charts and sec filings (which they last had on 10/29/08 :dead:) this just from my imo looking at it.

There was a spike in volume/ ihub posts recently which usually indicates a pump is coming (I've seen this happen many many times with triple subs. They all follow a similar pattern)

And based on the nature of their business, it lends itself well to a partnership with an mj company

They're due to drop PR, and all it takes is one fluff piece to drive the price up for a day. Even if it "runs" to .0004 it's a 100% return, and I'm out

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Did you see this?

wow, good post

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Im finna be banned from penny stocks from this thread friday, and for 2 weeks from the coli, im a man of my word, but i do believe LVVV has what ttdz didnt, and thats products, manufacturing, facilities, distribution, branding etc... I will send my DD pdf to anyone that wants to read, I may clown alot on here but I take my stock research seriously.... if you want that pdf packet hmu

They make cbd chews and only have an 8 mil market cap with 85 mil O/s, thats all imma say, ready my pdf packet you wont be disappointed peace y'all

:comeon:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Shugg Ross Appreciate you being a man of your word but I'm not going to ban you or the penny stockers from here. Thats on me since I did put "Boiler Room" in the title and thats basically the shyt y'all are doing :russ: Anyway, feel free to stay in the thread but try to move things in the direction of small to medium cap companies if you can.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Shugg Ross Appreciate you being a man of your word but I'm not going to ban you or the penny stockers from here. Thats on me since I did put "Boiler Room" in the title and thats basically the shyt y'all are doing :russ: Anyway, feel free to stay in the thread but try to move things in the direction of small to medium cap companies if you can.
:salute: I shall be banned anyways, i made a deal with the coli devil and must go down for two weeks hard time :birdman:

When I come out imma have a teardrop on my face playbwoi for doin a 2 week bid, baleedat :birdman:

On a serious note since I lost the bet I'll talk about penny's less, im organizing something big with the big mid level guys in the wolf pack, thats all imma say for now